As a landlord, you'll want to source the right tenants for the right rent, as quickly as possible and with minimal fuss. And that means working with a letting agent who will give honest advice and keep you informed throughout the process. We know the feeling... this is exactly how we like to operate.
As part of our service we'll also help you protect the long term value of your property and maximise your return, whilst looking out for all your property needs throughout the duration of a long and prosperous relationship together.
In short, we don't just want to be your letting agent, we invite you to work with us as your '
partner in property' to help make buy-to-let to work for you.
Our range of landlord services includes:
- A Full Letting Service
- Property Management
- A Buy-to-Let Personal Shopper Service
Our pledge to let-only landlords
In addition to our full lettings service you can expect:
Our fees: 50% of one month's rent + VAT
- A valuation letter sent to you within 48 hours of meeting
- Your property will be advertised on all major national portals within 24 hours of instruction
- A To Let board erected within 48 hours of instruction (Subject to landlord instruction)
- Your property marketed with a minimum of 3 photographs
- You will receive a weekly marketing update either by phone or email
We're happy to negotiate for multiple property portfolios.
Our pledge to property managed landlords
In addition to our full property managed service you can expect:
Our property managed fees: 10% of the monthly rent + VAT
- All landlords paid within 10 working days of rent receipt
- Your property inspected 4 times a year by a senior member of staff
- Monthly statement of account emailed to you showing all income and expenditure
- You will receive an annual statement
- We will review the performance of your property every 6 months including rent level
- All non-emergency maintenance will be assessed within 24 hours and a contractor instructed within 72 hours (Subject to your approval)
- Tenants will have a dedicated out of hours line to cover emergencies
- All calls and emails will be replied to within 24 hours
- Your property will be legally compliant
- We will arrange the transfer of all utilities to the new tenant
- An independent inventory clerk will prepare an inventory and check your tenants in
Plus 3 months FREE service, for every 12-month contract agreed with Accommodation Unlimited
An insight into our Buy-To-Let Personal Shopper Service:
Our fees: £750 + VAT
- One-to-one consultation to explore your exact needs. This ensures you're well prepared to make a sensible investment.
- A researched 'shopping list' of possible properties that fit your ideal criteria, including our verdict of each property and an outline guide to potential rental income.
- We act as your dedicated chauffeur and personal shopper for the day. Together we'll visit up to 10 properties around Bristol that meet your criteria, before identifying the best opportunities.
- We prepare a final report with an accurate rental valuation for each property, helping you to make an objective and informed decision that's right for you.
- We will guidance on how to make and manage a successful negotiation on your chosen property(s).For an extra £250 we'll even manage the negotiation for you!
- And should you be unsuccessful in buying the property you want, or fail to find something suitable first time around, we'll happily run through the process again free of charge.
If you subsequently decide to instruct AUL as managing agents we'll waive 100% of your fees for this service.
For more information about our lettings, property management and buy-to-let personal shopper services, or any other queries you may have, please contact Peter Ellis on 0117 973 9394 or email email@example.com