Why should you choose Alexander Gibson Estate Agents to sell your home?
• As you start to compare agents, you'll probably find that our fees are significantly lower than any other agent in the area. With over 90% of house purchases these days starting on the internet, we decided to invest in technology rather than extravagant offices, and we pass the savings on to our customers.
• We use the latest estate agency software to showcase your property to it's best advantage, and have our own innovative marketing techniques to get not only more people to view your property, but more people who are actually interested in a home like yours. These include video marketing, social media advertising and business to business networking.
• Because the majority of viewings take place on weekends we make sure that there is always a full-time member of staff, usually a partner, available from 8am until 8pm on Saturdays and Sundays to answer queries and carry out negotiations. In fact, we are open 8am until 8pm every day, because we believe that we should be providing our services at a time that suits you.
• We've had years of experience as property developers before becoming estate agents, giving us a unique perspective on selling houses. We've been buying and selling houses for a long time through the other agents in the area, we know their strong points, and we've incorporated them into AG.
• We make every effort to familiarise ourselves with the properties we sell, we collect information about every aspect of each property and it's location. We believe that the more informed we are, the better prepared we are to sell your property.
• We're nice people! We don't do high-pressure selling, we will always give our customers truthful, clear advice to help them with selling their homes, and we donate £25 for every completed sale to Martin House Children's Hospice.