Amos Dawton & Finn is owned by G.W. Finn & Sons. Both firms have a long history in Kent; Amos & Dawton has been established in Canterbury since 1889 and G.W. Finn & Sons are able to trace their origins back 150 years. All the partners of the firm are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Amos Dawton & Finn focuses on town, country and village sales and lettings in the Canterbury area from the offices in Castle Street, Canterbury. In addition to this, we also undertake a range of property services including valuation, commercial management and agency, as well as offering planning and agricultural advice.