"Stones Young Sales & Lettings" are a team of qualified professionals with over 10 years experience in the property industry.
Formerly the franchised Blackburn office of "Athertons", we have re-branded to fully utilise the contacts and client base of directors Nigel Stones and Phil Young.
With a long established, highly motivated team including Jo-Anne Blow, Helen Houghton, Gemma Cousins, Nicole Alston and Jack Stones, all of which live locally, our staff are our greatest strength.
In an industry first we offer clients the opportunity to select either:
a) the traditional full estate agency service or
b) low cost internet option (this comes with the opportunity of switching back to the traditional service if the clients require)
We also offer a professional and comprehensive lettings service again with the option of either:
a) a fully managed service or
b) finding tenant only option.
Experts in both Sales & Lettings we pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service levels, "Service you deserve from people you can trust"
If the traditional estate agency option is selected then here's an insight into what we offer:
A highly experienced sales and lettings team with a high success in maximising returns
No gimmicks, just professional, friendly and honest advice
Unrivalled customer service levels
Competitive sales fees
No sale, no fee
No lengthy tie in period to give you complete confidence in what we do
Impeccable reputation as rental managing agents with a highly competitive management fee
Long standing, experienced and friendly staff members
On site independent mortgage consultants
Free rightmove premium listing
We really can help you sell your home and hope to hear from you soon!
*Free Fees Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Stones Young Ltd (05294802) whose registered office is 5 The Woodlands, Old Langho, Blackburn, BB6 8BH.
2. The draw will take place on Monday 3rd April 2017
3. Employees of Stones Young Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
4. The competition is only applicable to the sale of Freehold properties by private individuals and not developers, companies or organisations.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. Closing date is 5.30pm on Friday 31st March 2017, no further entries after this date.
7. Entrants must put their property on the market with us between the dates of 1st Jan - 31st Mar 2017 - all contracts signed and agreed.
8. Properties must be for sale within the following postcodes: BB1, BB2, BB3, BB5, BB6
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms & conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
11. If the winner subsequently withdraws their property from the market the prize is null and void.
12. The draw will take place on Monday 3rd April 2017 and the winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries at 16 Preston New Road, Blackburn BB2 1AW.
13. The winner will be notified by telephone within 5 working days of the draw, If the winner can't be contacted we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms & conditions.
16. The competition and these terms & conditions will be governed by (English) law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdition of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
18. The winners name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a self addressed envelope to Stones Young, 16 Preston New Road, Blackburn, BB2 1AW.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Stones Young Estate and Letting Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
16, Preston New Road Blackburn BB2 1AW