paragraphAuction House Ipswich was established in 2013 and is part of Auction House East Anglia which runs 3 sale rooms and is the region's most successful property auctioneers.
All types of land, commercial and residential properties from across Suffolk and North Essex are offered at their Ipswich sale 7 times a year and their strong internet and media marketing together with an impressive catalogue and huge database of registered buyers ensures maximum exposure across the UK and beyond.
Typical Auction Lots include:
• Properties requiring modernisation or major renovation
• Tenanted properties
• Conversion and development opportunities
• Single or multiple building plots with or without planning permission
• Commercial investments
• Retail units, warehousing and offices
• Properties with structural problems
• Properties of non-standard construction
• Farm, garden or amenity land
• Probate properties
• Properties where an urgent sale is required
Why sell at auction?
• Success rate - over 80% of properties sold
• Speed - as little as 6 weeks from instruction to exchange
• Certainty - no delays or re-negotiations, exchange of contracts on the fall of the hammer
• Best price - buyers pitched against each other in a competitive bidding environment
• Quick receipt of funds - completion normally just 20 business days from the sale
Why not visit our website www.auctionhouse.uk.net/eastanglia to see our full range of services and how we may be of assistance to you.
Auction House offer free professional advice and can be contacted on 01473 558888, by email to Ipswich@auctionhouse.uk.net or by visiting their prestigious waterfront office at 17 Neptune Quay, Ipswich IP4 1QJ.