• Free valuation and advice, including liaison with solicitors and surveyors.
• A variety of sales particulars tailored to the property to include photography, floor plans and location maps.
• Personalised matching of property to applicant using our computerised database.
• Arranging viewings and accompanying prospective purchasers.
• Advertisements produced for carefully selected media including features on the internet.
• See a sale through to completion.
Having immediate access to available property in the ever changing rentals market has made our office the first choice of many embassies, international corporations and banks.
• Producing photographic details which are distributed to prospective tenants and relevant agents.
• Advertising in carefully selected publications and the support of our active public relations department.
• Arranging viewings and accompanying prospective tenants to view the property.
• Submitting all offers to the landlord for approval.
• Negotiating the terms of the tenancy.
• Obtaining references as required.
• Drawing up the tenancy agreement for approval.
• Arranging inventory checks and utility name changes at the start and end of each tenancy.
• Collecting and forwarding the rent as directed.
• Negotiating tenancy extensions and drawing up memoranda of extension.
• Holding the deposit against damage and dilapidation.
Aylesford's development department has grown from strength to strength over the past eighteen months and is currently advising and seeing through to eventual resale, a total well in excess of six hundred units.
In addition to the items listed under Lettings our Management service includes:
• Regular visits to the property throughout the tenancy.
• Managing the property throughout the tenancy and dealing with any problems.
• Assisting the landlord in putting the property back to its original condition at the end of the tenancy.
• Links to a selection of interior designers and the overseeing of builders/decorators as required
440 Kings Road, London, SW10 0LH