Bairstow Eves' success as Estate Agents can be traced back to 1899 when Mr. Charles Eve opened his first office in Goodmayes, Essex, just on the outskirts of London. 100 years later the Bairstow Eves operation extends to 1400 offices all over the U.K. and it's still growing.
At Bairstow Eves we are committed to a professionalism and personal service to each and every client. Our long-standing experience enables us to offer you:
* Better sales coverage through a wider network of branches
* Regular updates for new properties on the market
* Proven local market knowledge and expertise
* Extensive local marketing, regular press and online advertising
* Sales particulars to all registered buyers and feedback to sellers
* Members of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA) with approval by the OFT
* Renowned for our traditional and professional approach to customer care
* Specialised home search in specified areas
* Well-recognised sales boards in your area
Whether you are buying or selling we would be delighted to assist you.
If you are interested in Career Opportunities with us look for Bairstow Eves Kent on www.countrywidejobs.co.uk