At Bayside Estates we believe that reputation and professionalism is everything. Coupled with our energetic and passionate approach to property, we believe we have created a specialist agency, providing a First Class Property Service for homeowners, buyers & landlords throughout South Wales.
Founded in 2011 – We may be the new kids on the block but we have a proven track record working in Sales & Lettings with over 32 combined years’ experience in all aspects of Estate Agency. When Bayside was launched we had a vision that we wanted to be completely different to any other Estate Agent out there.
Rent guarantee is an innovative product which provides Landlords with the security and peace of mind that rents will be paid on time. Please see below for the product highlights and benefits:
Only 12% - Inclusive of VAT!!
· The Landlord will receive rent on the due date every month regardless of whether the tenant pays or not. We will pay the rent direct to you.
· Pays up to vacant possession even if the tenancy agreement has ended as long as the cover remains in place
· Up to £50,000.00 worth of cover for rent arrears and legal expenses following non-payment of rent
· Should the tenant default, Bayside Estates will manage the situation including evictions
· Will cover rentals up to £5,000 per calendar month
· Protects the Landlords cash flow
· Very simple processes
· Reduces bank fees for the Landlord as Bayside Estates will collect the rent directly from the tenant
· Significantly reduces time of dealing with arrears - Bayside Estates do everything!
· The Landlord will be provided with a monthly rent statement
Smart Deposit Solutions
Our Smart Deposit Solutions is a unique product which provides benefits to both landlords and tenants! Please see below product highlights and benefits.
Covers the landlord for up to 2 months rental value for dilapidations/damages.
· Provides cover for the last month’s rent, should this be unpaid. This is only applicable if the property was occupied for this period.
· Can provide cover for 1 months rental value in dilapidations and 1 months (the last month) rent should the tenant cause damage AND not pay the last month’s rent whilst in occupation.
· All tenants and guarantors if applicable must be referenced using our Smart Deposit Solution forms.
· Should a claim situation arise, if accepted, the payment will be processed within 14 days.
· Tenants can move into the property quicker as they don’t have to wait for a previous deposit to be released.
· The landlord is provided with 1 months unpaid rental cover (last months rent) for the 1st term of the tenancy.
· Tenants do not have to come up with a large sum for a deposit so the market for tenants is much bigger.
· The landlord has the benefit of receiving the payment for dilapidations or unpaid rent within 14 days of the claim being accepted.
PROPERTY SPECIALISTS IN RESIDENTIAL SALES, LETTINGS, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Bayside Estates, Treharris. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.