Bellwood & Harris are one of the most enterprising and energised Sales & Lettings agents in Darlington, offering bespoke services across the North East.
Established for three years as a dedicated Lettings company the team have expanded into residential Sales and are already enjoying great success - surprising vendors and buyers with their professional yet personal touch which has already proved such a winning formula in the rental market.
The team offer an outstanding service which goes above and beyond that of other agencies and it is this difference which really shines through.
The personal and often bespoke packages the team can put together for clients costs are extremely competitive, with marketing, support and advice all the way from instruction to completion to encourage as many vendors as possible to experience the difference Bellwood & Harris can make.
So if you are a Landlord with a single property or a portfolio of homes; or have a home to sell don't hesitate to call the professional yet friendly Bellwood & Harris team today to hear how they can help make your property work for you!
Justine Harris and team are set to bring Landlords and Tenants a service we believe cannot be beaten.
Justine brings knowledge and experience from across the sector and has worked in front line customer service and business development roles across the public and private sector. Together their combined skills and knowledge guarantee Landlords a professional service with the highest standards of integrity and attention to detail.
In the current economic climate they know only too well the need for everyone to pull together to get through the tough months ahead, that's why they are offering a service second to none, which includes a team that has full knowledge in every aspect of Lettings for both Landlords and Tenants. Properties will be advertised on Rightmove as well as the Bellwood & Harris web site, window displays on Duke St and Cockerton which enables us to have extensive advertising coverage throughout Darlington, 7 days a week opening, late night appointments, rent collection service, 24 hour emergency number, a reputable contractor for any maintenance required, and fees are set to help Landlords and Tenants in time when every penny needs to be accounted for.
paragraphServicesAll Services Include:
- Valuation including external and internal photographs
- To Let board...memorable, bright & even reflects in the dark.
- Bellwood and Harris website
- Newspaper advertising
- High Street window advertising
- Accompanied viewings including late night viewings
- Full referencing of Tenants and Guarantors
- Drawing up of Tenancy Agreement
- Registering of bonds with Government's Authorised Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme
- Property check in's
- Collection of first month's rent and accounts statement Tenant Find Only- As Above
paragraphTenant Find and Rent Management- As above & also includes:
- Collection & monitoring of rents and on a monthly basis with monthly accounts statements issued
paragraphFully Managed- As above & also includes:
- Full inventory and schedule of condition including photographs and video footage
- Set up of all utilities at commencement and end of tenancy
- Co-ordination of repairs and maintenance in the property through reputable contractors
- Frequent property inspections with full report to Landlords (vacant properties by prior arrangement only)
- 24 hour emergency number
- Full property checkout and the end of the tenancy
- Management of return of bond at the end of the tenancy
*This service allows Landlords to sit back, relax and look forward to receiving their rents*
Additional Services - Please contact for prices of the below
- Full inventory and schedule of condition including photographs and video footage if not included in chosen service
- Arrangement of Landlord's gas and electrical certificates
- Property inspections available on request if not included in chosen service
- Free advice on any legal issues
St James Court, Darlington, County Durham 2 bedroom flat
Darlington, County Durham 4 bedroom detached bungalowPreviously Marketed
Durham Street, Bishop Auckland, County Durham 2 bedroom terraced house
Jubilee Street, Bishop Auckland, Durham 2 bedroom terraced housePreviously Marketed
The Gatehouse, Darlington, County Durham 2 bedroom flatLet Agreed
Clarks Yard, Darlington, Durham 1 bedroom flatPreviously Marketed
Carricks Corner, Stokesley, North Yorkshire 2 bedroom apartment
Fulford Place, Darlignton, County Durham 2 bedroom terraced house
Davenport Road, Yarm, Cleveland 3 bedroom detached house
Regents Court, Darlington, Durham 2 bedroom flat
Wensley Terrace, Ferryhill, County Durham 3 bedroom end of terrace house
Dovecot Street, Stockton On Tees, Cleveland 1 bedroom flatLet Agreed
Pendower Street, Darlington, Co Durham 2 bedroom terraced housePreviously Marketed
Waverley Terrace, Darlington, Co Durham 2 bedroom terraced house
West Auckland, Darlington, County Durham 3 bedroom semi-detached housePreviously Marketed
The Leas, Darlington, Co Durham 2 bedroom semi-detached house
Newfoundland Street, Darlington, Co Durham 2 bedroom terraced houseLet Agreed
Hurworth Street, Bishop Auckland, County Durham 2 bedroom terraced house
Durham House, Darlington, Co Durham 2 bedroom flatLet Agreed
Chandos Street, Darlington, County Durham 2 bedroom terraced houseLet Agreed