1. The Property
You may or may not already have a rental property, either way Belvoir Bury can help at this stage with -
- Buy to let investment advice
- Specialist Portfolio advise, with regards to planning, tax efficiency and Exit stategies
- Identifying the right rental property in the right area
- Buy to let mortgages
- Legal requirements before you let your property
- Market requirements re. decor / equipment
- Property appraisal to set an appropriate rental value
2. Finding Tenants
It's important to market the property with the right information and good quality photographs that will attract the right tenants. All our viewings are accompanied and we will provide a guided overview of the property to all viewers.
Belvoir Bury will at this stage-
- Internet advertising including Rightmove, Zoopla, and Find A Property.
- Best of Bury Website
- Social Media Feeds (Facebook and Twitter)
- Newspaper adverts/ Your local Bury Magazine
- Belvoir website and iphone app
- Matching against our waiting Tenants list
- Distribution to key local employers
3. Contracts & Legal
At this stage potential tenants would have made an application for the property. Belvoir Bury can assist with -
- Strict referencing of tenants
- Drafting contracts
- Handling deposits, bonds and initial rent payments
- Manage the contract signing
- Providing rental guarantee insurance
- Providing Landlord buildings & contents insurances
- Rent to Rent checked and compliance
- All paperwork in order for future Section notices
Managing a property calls for water-tight procedures and excellent communication. But we firmly believe that good property management starts with our tenants understanding their responsibilities.
At this stage Belvoir Bury can assist with -
- Detailed inventory
- Tenant Check-in
- Periodic property visits
- Dealing with maintenance issues
- Managing contract work and contractors
- Tenant renewals and check outs
- Bond returns and dilapidations
- Notices served as and when
Why our management is different.
Most of our Contractors have been selected from the Best of Bury community, because these are carefully screened, have comprehensive Insurance and Reviews and tesimonials
Also are your current property management company profiting from your maintenance costs? Do they take a commission, mark up, referral fee or incentive payment from their maintenance contractors?
The answer to this is probably "yes"
Belvoir Bury do not profit from maintenance. We only deal with contractors who offer good value and you get the cost price, nothing added. This is all part of ensuring our charges are completely transaparent and the returns from your property maximized.
If you prefer your own contractors we can set them up and provide contact details to the tenants and use them instead of our prefered database.
Throughout all the stages it's essential that the appropriate protection is in place. Some of the insurances and quality steps have already been mentioned above but in addition to this any Landlord needs to be sure that their agent is safe. Belvoir Bury-
- Is NALS accredited
- Has Client money protection in place
- Is a registered SAFE AGENT
- Is member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) Scheme
A little more about us about us...
Whether you're looking for a tenant find service or for full comprehensive management of your property we will provide a reliable and effective service for your needs.
We have a dedicated and experienced team who can offer advice on all aspects of lettings. Our focus is you and giving you the quality customer service that you would expect. We offer a competitive fee structure with no hidden costs.
If you would like a free appraisal of your property or would like to discuss any aspect of lettings please contact us.
You can call into the office at any time, call us on 0161 764 8525 or email us at - email@example.com
If you have any questions that you need a straight answer to contact Chris Roberts Owner of Belvoir Letting Agents Bury. Belvoir is one of the leading Letting agents in Bury offering advice and guidance to Landlords, buy to let investors and tenants.
Please find below our current lettings fees;
LET ONLY (75% of First Months Rent or minimum £360 Inc VAT)
* Professional appraisal advise to maximise return
* Extensive Marketing Web portals / to let board
* Accompanied Viewings with prospective tenants
* Comprehensive credit reference checks
* Preparing and signing all legal paperwork
Registering the Deposit with the DPS (Deposit Protection Scheme)
* Changing over all relevant utilities into tenant name
* Professional Move In showing tenant around the property (if required)
RENT COLLECTION (£294 SET UP AND 9.6% Inc VAT)
* Setting up the Standing Order with tenants bank account
* Collecting the rent due each and every month
* Transferring Rents in most cases same day
* Managing each and every situation to ensure rent is paid
* Administering claims on endsleigh rent and legal insurance (if applicable)
* Section 21 Notices as and when you need property vacated
FULL MANAGEMENT (£294 SET UP AND 12% Inc VAT)
* Periodic Visits every Four / Six Months with report or when needed
* Feedback from tenants about remedial works
* Arranging all maintenance works keeping you informed
* Check Out when tenant vacates
INVENTORY CHECK IN REPORT (£99 Inc VAT)
* Full itemised comprehensive report with pictures and condition that has a very high success rate with the DPS (Deposit Protection Scheme)
DEPOSIT PROTECTION SCHEME (Included in Service)
* Alternative Dispute Resolution (£75 Inc VAT)
RESIGNING FEE (£90 Inc VAT)
* payable where The Agent, with your agreement, arranges a renewal of tenancy to an existing tenant for fixed term agreements