Belvoir Camberley are proud to announce that from 1st September 2014 the company is expanding its business and offering a residential sales service.
Most sales agents have a lettings service as a bolt-on service to their primary business, but Belvoir will operate the other way round – as a lettings specialist that also offers a property sales service.
In addition to the high levels of service that Belvoir already offers, we will also be able to provide extensive marketing exposure and specialist advice to vendors.
The team at Belvoir Camberley have already undergone expert training in residential sales and we look forward to providing a comprehensive sales package to our vendors in addition to the high levels of service already available.
How we value properties is of the utmost importance to the final selling price. We offer good, sound advice based on our extensive local knowledge, supported by comparable evidence.
We offer 24 hour feedback on viewings and regular vendor contact with constructive advice on how to sell your home whilst using the latest computer software. With these processes, Belvoir aims to earn a fantastic reputation in Estate Agency, whilst offering our renowned great service. If you would like some good sound sales advice, or would just like to know more about Belvoir and our services, please do not hesitate to call, email or visit our office in Camberley
Vendors, why use Belvoir?
• Free Market Appraisal supported by accurate comparable evidence from an experienced market appraiser
• One of the largest lettings franchises in the UK with over 150 offices
• Fully trained staff with extensive, local knowledge
• Accompanied viewing service
• Informative property particulars with Floor plans and local information
• Local and National advertising including Rightmove
• 24 hour feedback on viewings and regular vendor contact with constructive advice and vendor report
• Using the latest technology with agency matching software, email, social media and smart phone app
• We are members of The Property Ombudsman scheme and operate to strict codes of conduct