Belvoir! is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental and letting market specialising solely in property management and letting.
Landlords - Why use Belvoir?
• Our marketing of properties has enormous range – we advertise on several websites including our own (where as a company with over 120 branches, many people now start their search) as well as google ad words, colour adverts featuring pictures in our local paper as well as direct marketing of Major companies and Relocation companies. We do ‘To Let’ boards, too, where appropriate. Our advertising is free.
• Free appraisals of properties for landlords contemplating letting, at times convenient to the landlord
• Free written Inventory preparation, including digital photographs, for our fully managed properties
• Accompanied viewing of properties
• Bespoke Belvoir Buildings and Contents insurances for landlords underwritten by leading companies
• Belvoir Rent and Legal insurances for landlords underwritten by leading companies
• Comprehensive credit referencing of all tenants and the most up to date legal advice available from Head office on all aspects of letting
• Tenancy agreements prepared to the highest standards of current legislation, including all necessary notices
• Rents paid by electronic bank transfer immediately upon cleared funds and monthly account statements provided.
• Property inspections. Reports using email, fax, phone or post
• Advice regarding the latest safety regulations
• Advice regarding resident and non-UK resident Inland Revenue regulations
Tenants- Why rent from Belvoir?
• We manage a comprehensive range of properties
• Appointment times convenient to the tenant
• Viewing is accompanied
• We only manage properties that meet their standards of presentation and safety
• All deposits are held in an independent client account
• Tenancy agreement prepared under current legislation
• Very competitive ‘Personal Contents’ insurance available for peace of mind
• Belvoir will manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord
• Digital photography records of property and garden condition, plus a written inventory
Belvoir Property Management take every advantage of technology in our marketing and business activities including electronic banking and use of digital cameras to transfer images of properties. We maintain a computer database of tenants and their requirements. These all contribute to an efficient user-friendly service.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Belvoir, Derby East. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.