Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental and letting market specialising solely in property management and letting.
Early settlements from prehistoric through to Roman times add to the history of the area and today you can still find 17th and 18th century dwellings living in harmony alongside modern housing developments. The beautiful landscape of the surrounding countryside and the town's many attractive parks all combine to enhance Harlow's 'green town' reputation
Harlow's population is approximately 75,600. The continuing development of Harlow's major new housing site at Church Langley over the next few years will see 3500 new homes. Over 1000 homes have been completed so far, with an established community. New health care and community centres have been built, as has a new primary school. These additions along with the new public house built on the development, are making this a very attractive and vibrant new area in the town
Other Areas Covered by Belvoir Property Management (Harlow) include:
Hertford, Ware, Buntingford and Royston
A comprehensive one-stop service to both Landlords and Tenants including:
* A Buy-To-Let scheme for investors in property.
* Comprehensive Insurance Services including Buildings & Contents cover, Rent and Legal protection and Emergency Repair Service.
* FREE market appraisals and impartial advice on all aspects of letting & renting.
* FREE information pack
* FREE internet advertising
* Competitive fee structure.
* Large database of tenants.
* Full reference and status checking of tenants.
* Regular inspections of properties with written reports to landlords and accounts monthly.
* Property Investment Consultancy incorporating advice and if required purchase of investment properties followed by full management.
Belvoir Property Management take every advantage of technology in our marketing and business activities including electronic banking and use of digital cameras to transfer images of properties. We maintain a computer database of tenants and their requirements. These all contribute to an efficient user-friendly service.
Excellent Service for Landlords & Homeowners
* Free property appraisal to determine market potential and rental value.
* Marketing: - Property photo on web site (4900 hits weekly), local paper advertising, Yellow Pages, Electronic Yellow Pages, Talking Pages, Relocation Agents, and Major Companies.
* Tenancy agreement prepared under current legislation, including all necessary Notices
* Appointment times convenient to the landlord.
* Comprehensive tenant checking process
* Tenant viewing is accompanied.
* Rents paid by electronic bank transfer immediately upon cleared funds (5 days).
* Digital photography records of property and garden condition.
* Quarterly inspections. Reports using email, fax, phone or post.
* Various Belvoir insurance products underwritten by ‘Independent Insurance’ co. (Rent, legal, buildings and contents)
* Advice regarding the latest safety regulations.
* Advice regarding resident and non-UK resident Inland Revenue regulations.
Tenants- Why should I rent from Belvoir?
* We manage a comprehensive range of properties.
* Appointment times convenient to the tenant.
* Viewing is accompanied.
* We only manage properties that meet their standards of presentation and safety.
* All deposits are held in an independent client account.
* Tenancy agreement prepared under current legislation.
* Very competitive ‘Personal Contents’ insurance available for peace of mind
* Belvoir will manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord.
* Digital photography records of property and garden condition, plus a written inventory.