Belvoir Kingston is a lettings and sales estate agent covering Kingston and the surrounding area. The Belvoir network has over 160 offices across the UK. We have built our reputation over the last two decades on a high standard of service for both landlord and tenant alike
Be Sold, Be with Belvoir Kingston.
Buying and selling property is notoriously stressful - but we will be there to help make the process as smooth as possible for you.
We understand the pressures involved in selling your property. We hope we will provide you with useful information to help answer some of those burning questions and ease some of your worries such as finding out how much your property is worth.
How do I choose the right agent?
Selling and buying property can be an expensive and time consuming activity which relies heavily on excellent communication, good management and experienced professionals to help it go smoothly. The vast majority of people simply do not have the time or resources that are needed to sell a property on their own, which is where an estate agent comes in.
• An estate agent's primary role is to facilitate the sale of your property as well as providing regular guidance and support through the more complicated and stressful stages of the transaction.
• They are responsible for the correct appraisal of your property, taking into account any issues that are affecting the market at that time.
• The agent will also take care of the Energy Performance Certificate for your property.
• They will be responsible for how your property is presented to the market and how widely it is promoted, including online presentation.
• They are responsible for attracting and carefully qualifying the right buyers.
There is nothing worse than having the wrong buyer for your property; it can delay the transaction for months and even time and money.
Choosing the right estate agent is crucial for the successful sale of your property. However, selecting an estate agent can be an intimidating task, especially with so many to choose from.
A selection of Belvoir offices are now offering a sales service which means we can help with all aspects of buying and selling property.
Belvoir operate to strict codes of conduct and are members of the Property Ombudsman (which offers a redress scheme in case of any disputes).
Qualifications and training are essential for the development and success of an Estate Agent.
"A good estate agent should be well informed, intelligent and interested in the motivations and needs of its clients"
Your home means so much to you. You've spent time and money on making it the place you enjoy returning to at the end of the day; the place where you entertain friends, or maybe raised your family. We totally understand this and it is these details we use when starting to build the marketing plan for your property. We'll pick out the details that we know will engage and connect with potential buyers. It could be a beautiful original fireplace, maybe you have a fabulous garden, or a stunning view from your bedroom window. These are the things that we will notice and ensure we use to market your property.
Over 80% of property searches start online now, so getting your home on our market-leading website is a priority. We'll make sure it is seen on all the other major property websites too.
Our photography and exceptional approach to writing your property description will bring your property to life. There's nothing quite like a charming brochure, packed with stunning photographs and carefully written copy to motivate a buyer.
We pride ourselves on having a mixture of the very latest marketing practices that each bring out all the best points of your home.
• Sale particulars focussing on all the selling points with accurate floor plans and good quality photography
• Online marketing nationally with Belvoir.co.uk, Rightmove etc. and social media websites - everywhere the buyer is going to look
• Prominent exposure in relevant local newspapers
• Window displays in our prominent offices
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Belvoir, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.