We have been successfully selling and letting property in Surrey for almost 30 years' in which time we have earned a reputation for getting results for our clients. Our service has evolved over the years into one we hope meets all of your property needs from offering a range of lettings services, ensuring our staff are local, knowledgeable, and friendly - and know how to deliver excellent service. We open at hours that suit you and look to provide you with additional benefits such as a Landlord Account, giving you access to your online accounting, legal documentation and property inspections and our Emergency Response Service giving you additional protection and peace of mind in relation to out of hours emergencies.
Giving you the best levels of service, expertise and advice requires expert local knowledge which is why we employ locally based team members and provide them with award-winning ARLA based training so they are able to deliver the high standards you deserve. In return we look after our staff and as a result, you will see the same faces in our offices time and time again - in 2015 we were recognised for the second time as one of the 'Best Companies' to work for in the UK - testament to our strive for excellence.
paragraphAll part of the service
In addition to the above, our teams are available until 10pm on weekdays and on Saturday and Sunday providing you help and advice when you need it. Our award winning website also allows you to book valuations or get free expert advice from a range of disciplines including sales and lettings, auctions, surveys, mortgages planning and new homes. For a service you can trust, call us today or visit our website to book a free valuation.
96% of our customers voted our service as good or excellent - we are working on the other 4%. Read some of the independent reviews from Romans clients on feefo.com.
For a service you can trust, call us today or visit our website to book a free valuation.