Buckey & Ward are Sittingbourne's longest established Estate Agency and Residential Lettings company. The business was started in 1968 on the corner of West Street and William Street by Brian Buckey and Ian Ward.
In 1995 the company changed hands and was sold to Ian Seager who runs the sales department along with Nick Mason & Sue Melloy . The Residential Lettings Department was re-launched to take advantage of a rejuvinated lettings market, and is enjoying unpresedented success.
Ian has enjoyed dealing with property and land all over the county, from paddocks to rambling estates, from studio flats to new development sites.
Our philosophy is to treat people as we would wish to be treated, and to be straight talking and honest.
The whole process of buying and selling should be as smooth and stress free as possible and we go that extra mile to achieve this.
Most established independent Estate Agent
• Professionally designed sales particulars
• Striking photography
• Colour or 3D Floorplans
• A network of 1400 offices via Movewithus
• Innovative website
• Rightmove advertising (Premium Display & Brand Plus)
• 15 other websites advertising 24/7
• Double page advertising in the local newspapers
• Escorted viewings
• Competitive fees (without compromising service)
• Prominent office position with triple window display
• Eye catching boards
• Friendly, professional and attentive staff
• Significant repeat custom
23 West Street, Sittingbourne, ME10 1AJ