The good name of Chattertons has been established since 1893 and we are extremely proud of our roots and love to talk about our history, we have a small selection of historical pieces from our more recent past, dispayed at our New Eltham office.
The business was acquired by Michael Healey (FNAEA) in 1981 and his vision to offer great service from a company that could be trusted is as strong today as the day he set out to continue the story of Chattertons.
These days the business of Estate Agency has changed so much particularly with the inception of the internet which has made the process of buying, selling and renting exciting, easy and instantaneous.
At Chattertons we embrace all the modern methods mixed in with good old fashioned service
paragraphOur impressive corner office is located on the corner of Avery Hill Road and Footscray Road right opposite New Eltham mainline station our office is an ever present focal point in the town.