We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.



Roman House
  • paragraph

    Superior student experience.

    Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof. The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.

    Roman House is located in the heart of Derby, in the ideal location for enjoying everything that this cosmopolitan city has to offer. This city is packed with shops and restaurants, as well as film and arts centres, live music venues, comedy clubs and more.

    Roman House is packed with fantastic features to provide residents with the ultimate student living experience. Community spaces have been designed to offer a luxurious setting for socialising and relaxing, providing an ideal escape from the pressures of studying.
Contact us


    The content on this Microsite has been uploaded by Collegiate, Roman House. Rightmove Group Limited makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the content, any queries should be sent directly to Collegiate, Roman House. Where properties are displayed on a page, this comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove Group Limited who operate the website Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. These property advertisements do not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collegiate, Roman House. Please contact the agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland and if you have any query over the content.