Are you an investor? Are you looking to build or enhance your portfolio? If so now is the time to contact Connells Lettings Wootton Fields with our specialist knowledge on the Southern Property Hotspots!
With the buy to let property market thriving, and Northampton continuing to gather momentum as a rapidly growing location to invest in, as well as becoming a home to many, now is the time to contact award-winning Connells for all of your property needs. Connells are delighted to have unveiled its new dedicated lettings office in Wootton Fields which is entirely focussed on Landlords and Tenants property needs. Building on the success of Connells existing Northampton town centre lettings branch, Connells market leading lettings service is now concentrating on the South and West side of Northampton with the opening of a second lettings business in Wootton Fields. This exciting new office opening allows us to focus on some of the area’s most investable ‘Northampton property hotspots’ to the South and West of Northampton, covering areas such as Wootton Fields, Grange Park, Upton, East and West Hunsbury, as well as the surrounding villages. The new lettings office is located directly opposite Connells market leading Wootton Fields sales office and will compliment the service provided to investors in finding them the right property, providing a mortgage to suit, and then having a dedicated lettings office adjacent to complete the service in finding tenants & providing a high level professional management service. As members of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA), SafeAgent and The Property Ombudsman (TPO), Connells is committed to providing the best service to both landlords and tenants and the opening of its new dedicated branch will only enhance the service and meet the needs for all of our clients.
Why invest in Northampton?
Northampton is now seen as a great place to both live and invest in following the redevelopment and regeneration of the area. Millions of pounds has been and is continuing to be spent on the town to make it both a more desirable place to live as well as being commercially attractive to businesses. Such money has been spent on a range of improvements to Northampton’s cultural attractions, such as ‘Royal and Derngate’ which has a reputation of being the best regional theatre in the UK, improvements to the area’s greenways along the river which culminates at a new marina, the building of a new university campus as well as a new waterside commercial development planned in the heart of the town. Communication links have also been a key feature of the regeneration, with road link improvements, and new bus and railway stations built and now open. The railway links are vital and offer direct trains into both Birmingham New Street and London Euston in under one hour. Furthermore the ease of access to the M1 at both junctions 15 and 15a is excellent, particularly from the south-side of the town, all of which make Northampton a popular place to live for both local applicants but also commuters. The south-side of Northampton not only offers the ease of access to the M1, but it is where you find many of the more modern housing developments and areas, several of the town’s most popular and successful schools in the form of Caroline Chisholm secondary school and Northampton High School, making it not only a great place to live but sees a high level of demand for professional tenants and families making it a local ‘hotspot’.
The Northampton housing market can not only offer investors excellent yields but also appreciation in value is being seen, particularly in the long term. The strength of the housing market has seen both rents increase, with average 2 bedroom terraced houses increase from £595pcm to £695pcm in the past year, whilst in the first half of 2015, average property prices have increased by approximately £15,000, according to Rightmove data. With demand from tenants being high and excellent returns in both yield and capital appreciation available in the Northampton market, many investors both local and those from out of the area are looking to take advantage of this popular and growing market.
With Connells identifying both the strength and opportunities for investors in the Northampton market, the opening of our new office within the ‘hotspot’ southern-side of the town will mean not only can we let properties fast and for a good price, but we can offer expert advice on opinion on where and what to buy giving investors and landlords the best professional advice available to take advantage of this area.
There are many reasons to choose Connells as your letting agent, here are just a few:
- Award-winning Connells was founded in 1936 and is one of the country’s leading estate agents with a network of 171 offices throughout the Midlands and the South of England.
- Connells are ARLA registered, offering local, professional & expert advice from a name you can trust
- A local name with the backing of a national multi-branch letting's network of offices
- A range of letting's services available to suit you, including Full Management with a dedicated property management team
- Connells are able to provide specialist landlord, tenant and rent protection insurance products to give you the protection you need
- Connells are members of Safeagent, ARLA and The Property Ombudsmen to give you peace of mind
- We have a database of professional registered applicants seeking rental accommodation
- Staff are ARLA qualified and trained in all aspects of the lettings process, enabling them to guide you through letting your property and offer specialist advice
- We offer free, no obligation rental assessments
- We also provide a portfolio review service, so if you have one or more properties and want to get an up to date honest opinion on price and rent ability get in touch. Enhancing your existing portfolio value is as important as expanding it!
If you are looking to build or enhance your existing portfolio or you are looking to see what Connells could do for you call us on 01604 629839 or pop into the local office at 3 Tudor Court, Wootton Hope Drive, Wootton Fields, Northampton, NN4 6FF