Dunpark brings a unique service to the Edinburgh property market, offering managed and tenanted properties for sale in desirable areas. Selling with us is straightforward and simple. We have an in-depth knowledge of our property portfolio and an understanding of all our tenants’ needs, putting us in a privileged position as professional managers. Our comprehensive services are of great value to an investor wishing to buy a property.
Why sell an investment property through Dunpark?
• we have a network of global investor buyers
• you will receive rent up until the date of sale, maximising your income
• investors are attracted to your property’s rental projections
• be confident of our industry leading tenancy agreement and management package
• your compliance records will demonstrate your good practice through Dunpark management
Do call us or make an appointment if you wish to discuss the sale of your investment property through Dunpark. Tel: 0131 557 4466 Email: email@example.com
For many years we have brought together properties in Edinburgh with investors from across the globe. Our philosophy is to give investors full and frank information about the properties which we manage. Buying a Dunpark managed property is informed, straightforward and perhaps most importantly, easy.
Why buy an investment property through Dunpark?
• benefit from a continuous tenancy with an assured stream of income
• receive rent from the date of purchase – no void period
• save on furnishing costs as all furniture and appliances are included in the price.
• receive a full compliance record and safety certificates
As a separate consultancy service for buyers, we find investment properties. By assessing the open market and accessing off market properties, through the contacts that we have built up over a lifetime dedicated to Scotland’s property market, we will find the right property for you.
Do call us or make an appointment if you wish to discuss buying an investment property through Dunpark. Tel: 0131 557 4466 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org