Berkshire is a covered by a number of EweMove branches:
• Bracknell – Run by Branch Director Marcus Richardson
• Newbury – Run by Branch Director Emma Saunders
• Reading – Run by Branch Directors Jonathan Lowe and Nick Redman
• Slough – Run by Branch Directors Bal Grewal and Hitesh Chanana
• Windsor – Run by Branch Director Chris Carey
• Wokingham – Run by Branch Directors Bryan Partington and Peter Barrett
Every EweMove branch prides themselves in providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant
As well as providing an exceptional customer service, EweMove embrace the very latest technology available to estate agents, we have invested heavily in ensuring the customer journey is as straightforward and simple as it can be.
With EweMove the stress of moving home will be taken away, with an experienced administration team behind the scenes supporting them, your local Branch Director will act as your personal Estate Agent from the start of your moving journey to the very end.
They will be on hand to deal with your initial valuation, marketing plan, viewings, offer negotiation and sales progression through to completion, meaning your sale is handled professionally with your best interests in mind at all times – plus you won’t be charged a single penny upfront for any of our services.
Here are just a few of the reasons to let EweMove help with your property needs:
• We are the only Estate Agent in Berkshire to offer a “Happy Sale Guarantee” quite simply this means no contract tie-in and no upfront fees.
• We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – that’s nearly 3 times longer than most estate agents – this means we are available to speak to clients, do viewings, appraisals, handle offers and negotiate sales when it is convenient for them, outside of traditional 9-5 hours.
• Our clients have the ability to book viewings and make offers online as well as engage with us through Webchat on our award-winning, mobile responsive EweMove website.
• We provide professional photographs, 2D, 3D and garden floorplans as standard with all of our listings, for no extra cost, to ensure that our properties get as much engagement from potential buyers and tenants as possible.
• As well as advertising on Rightmove and Zoopla, and many other property websites, at EweMove we embrace social media, using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to showcase properties and keep our customers up to date with the latest relevant property news.
• You’ll receive weekly vendor updates, at a time suitable for you, followed up with full property marketing reports and click through rate details so you are always aware of the level of interest in your property.
• We are the UKs Number 1 Estate Agent on customer review website “Trustpilot” with thousands of 5 star reviews from happy customers and a quality score of 9.9 out of 10.
EweMove have been awarded ‘Highly Rated’ status, appearing in the top 20% of all estate agents in the UK and featuring in the Best Estate Agents Guide 2018!
This research was produced after extensive mystery shopping and Rightmove statistics. This was conducted by the Property Academy in 2017.
We look forward to dealing with your property enquiries soon.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by EweMove, Berkshire. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.