GSC Grays are an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, Land and Estate Agents operating throughout the UK, but principally in the North of England.
GSC Grays offer a dynamic and professional approach to provide high quality, innovative advice delivered with integrity and in a straight-forward manner. Our team of qualified chartered surveyors, agricultural valuers, auctioneers and estate agents are extremely well placed to offer comprehensive advice and guidance on all land and property related matters.
The sale or letting of any land or property, be it agricultural, residential, commercial or for development, requires the appointment of a professional with an intimate knowledge of both the property type and its market. At GSC Grays we ensure all our clients receive the best possible service and advice.
• we specialise in the rural property market
• we have a proven track record of obtaining sales and lettings at the best price
• we will advise you on the appropriate methods of sale, including private treaty, informal tender, formal tender and auction
• you will be represented by a professional member of staff
• we dedicate a member of our support staff to help with the marketing of your property
• you will be provided with a personal service including regular updates and progress calls
• you will only deal with members of our staff who are familiar with your property
At GSC Grays, we combine integrity and energy with innovation and expertise to provide our clients with a standard of service which we do not believe you will find elsewhere.
Our offices in Barnard Castle, Leyburn, Richmond and Stokesley are well distributed within North Yorkshire and County Durham to provide a strong regional coverage.
12 The Bank, Barnard Castle, DL12 8PQ