We are a leading firm of Letting Agents and Chartered Surveyors working across Yorkshire and beyond.
Based in Leeds since 1859, we specialise in Property Management both Commercial and Residential lettings, Auctions, Block Management and Valuations. Our office is situated at Scott Hall House, Sheepscar Street North, Leeds, LS7 3AF. As a professional firm, we are bound by the rules of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA).
We have one office which is situated on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre on Scotthall Road. Scott Hall House, Sheepscar Street North, Leeds, LS7 3AF.
We offer both our Clients and Tenants a professional service from start to finish and our dedicated team of staff are available to help with any queries you may have.
As part of our full management agreement with our clients for both residential and commercial property management we will:
Market your property.
• Find suitable tenant(s).
• Carry out credit checks on your behalf through a specialist credit reference company.
• We will draw up a tenancy agreement for your new tenant(s).
• Collect the rents each month.
• Carry out regular inspections of your property if instructed by yourself.
• Notify you of any improvements required at the property subject to your instructions.
• Organise essential repairs and Health and Safety inspections as required.
• We will report promptly to you each month and make payment via bank transfer.
• A statement will be sent to you giving details of all transactions undertaken in connection with your property.
• When your tenant (s) leave your property we will re-let your property at no extra charge and contact utility companies in relation to your property.
Please contact our office for competitive rates for Commercial Management and Commercial Let Only.
We also specialise in Auction Sales please contact our office for more information.
If you are a prospective tenant viewing our properties please note the following:-
To book a viewing please contact our office on 0113 284 9750 to arrange a mutually convenient time. Our viewings are conducted Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 4.30 pm.
* All applicants and guarantors are subject to a full credit check upon application for a tenancy.
* Our properties are generally unfurnished unless otherwise specified.
* We do not accept Children or Pets in any of our Apartments / Flats.