About Harrison Murray
Started in 1972 by AJ Harrison & Murray and Haldene Estate agents. We have over 40 years’ experience. With offices stretching from Hertfordshire to Leicestershire, Harrison Murray is the premier agent for residential property in the M1/A1 corridor across to Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
Each office covers both its immediate locality and the wider surrounding areas handling the sale of all kinds of homes, from small apartments to grand country properties. Since joining forces with The Nottingham in 2013, we now have well over 30 branches in our network. We’re so much more than just an estate agent – as we’re combined with a building society. This makes us better placed than your usual estate agent to guide you through all aspects of homeowning and moving, from saving and selling to buying and protecting.
Our friendly, well-trained and professional staff are passionate about customer service and work hard to ensure that every property they handle is always ‘top of the pile’. We never forget who we are working for and at Harrison Murray you will never be ‘just another client’. We always strive to obtain the best possible price for our sellers in the timescale that suits their needs and we achieve this by extensive advertising, long opening hours at our offices, a strong presence on the internet, intelligent use of new technologies, and realistic advice to our clients.
Harrison Murray Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman.
What we can do for you:
• Free Valuation
• Advice on setting the asking price for the property
• Advice on marketing strategy
• Full colour details of each property, with multiple photographs and a floorplan
• Place colour advertising in appropriate magazines and newspapers
• List your property on our own website and on the leading national property websites
• Send details via post and/or internet to the buyers already on our books, and offer them to new buyers as they contact us
• Display your property in our local office
• Depending on your requirements we can accompany prospective buyers to view your property
• We will let you know the feedback from the viewings by phone, text or via your own private internet page on our website
• We will encourage buyers to offer for your property and promptly communicate those offers to you
• We make enquiries about the buyer’s financial status and how they will fund the purchase
• We carry out all negotiations between you and the buyer until the selling price is agreed
• We confirm all details of the sale in writing and send copies to you, the buyer, and both parties legal advisers
• We monitor the progress of the sale and deal professionally with any problems that may arise
• At completion we will hand over the keys to the buyer after we have been authorised to do so by your legal adviser
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Harrison Murray, Enderby. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.