paragraphLetting your home with Hearnes - Where service counts! Local family run business with exceptionally high standards. Since we have opened we have made a dramatic impact on the market by our advertising, marketing and commitment to service excellence. If you instruct us now you too can experience the difference! OUR BOARDS ARE DIFFERENT AND SO ARE WE!
paragraphWhy choose Hearnes?Ask our clients why they feel so at home with us and among the variety of reasons, certain common factors are bound to emerge.
- Detailed, wide-ranging knowledge of the local markets
- Unique sales progress co-ordinator to see your transaction through to a successful conclusion
- Truly independent to ensure impartial, unbiased advice
- No tied sole agency agreements binding you to a single agent for any period*
- Friendly, knowledgeable people always ready, willing and more than able to help
- Top quality particulars and brochures to present your property in the best light
- Eye-catching effective advertising in local and regional media and on the internet
- Client feedback after every viewing
- Written guarantee of service standard
- Traditional values of a family owned and run business
- Accompanied viewings
- Regular contact to update you on changing market conditions and buyers' reaction your home
- Working practices based on sound Christian principles of honesty, fairness, integrity and helpfulness
- Quality property photography, including aerial shots if required
- All calls returned - and mobile numbers available for all staff
Established in 1996 by husband and wife team, Lynda Hearne and Lyndon Le Boutillier, Hearnes has now become one of the most successful and respected estate agencies in Dorset and Hampshire.
Right from the start, Lynda and Lyndon set out to change people's perceptions of estate agents; to prove that friendliness and professionalism can go hand in hand; to be open and straightforward and always ready to help; to show that the technology of the digital age and the traditional values of independence and service were perfectly compatible; be responsive and accountable and live up to every promise we made.
In short, to take the usual stresses and strains out of buying and selling. And make the whole process as simple and straightforward as you've a right to expect.
Lynda was educated locally at Talbot Heath School, completed her A levels at Millfield School and obtained her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees at Loughborough University. Her competitive nature has always driven her to succeed, highlighted by 12 years of competition in athletics at national level and twice running the London Marathon! Her time spent at a subsidiary of PepsiCo led her to fully understand the need for service excellence.
Lyndon was brought up and educated in Bedfordshire where his father ran his own business. Lyndon's career in Estate Agency began in 1982 when he worked for Taylors, a subsidiary of Hambro Countrywide. He soon became Area Manager and in 1993 moved to the Bournemouth area, still working for the Hambro Group. After further success as Regional Manager, Lyndon recognised the need to move the business focus to the clients without the restrictions and inflexibility of a corporate agency.
"As committed Christians, we believe our clients deserve a standard of service which is both ethical and effective. We always endeavour to understand their real needs and fulfil them in the way they've every right to expect. And we expect them to judge us on how well we achieve these aims."
Lynda and Lyndon were married in 1998 and have since been blessed with the arrival of four children, Jordan, Noah, Samuel and Grace.
Anthony Holtom and Sally Gravener, Directors of Hearnes in Ringwood, are Ringwood residents and support the local people and business' in every way they can. Anthony and Sally have created a pro active estate agency office with tailored marketing suitable for all property types. The double fronted office is situated in a prominent town centre location with a large amount of window space to advertise their properties.
Blandford Forum, Dorset 4 bedroom detached houseLet Agreed
Corn Market, Wimborne 2 bedroom terraced houseLet Agreed
Corfe Mullen 2 bedroom apartment
Sturminster Marshall, Wimborne 4 bedroom detached houseLet Agreed
Rockford, Ringwood 5 bedroom cottagePreviously Marketed
Southbourne 4 bedroom flatPreviously Marketed
Wimborne 4 bedroom town house
Winton, Bournmeouth 2 bedroom end of terrace housePreviously Marketed
Ringwood 4 bedroom detached housePreviously Marketed
Bournemouth 2 bedroom flatPreviously Marketed
Corfe Mullen 1 bedroom flat
Wallisdown, Poole 4 bedroom detached houseLet Agreed
Shapwick 2 bedroom cottage
Golf Links Road, Ferndown 3 bedroom apartment
Queens Park, Bournemouth 3 bedroom detached bungalowLet Agreed