paragraphWho Are We?
Established in 1996 by husband and wife team, Lynda Hearne and Lyndon Le Boutillier, Hearnes has now become one of the most successful and respected estate agencies in Dorset and Hampshire.
Right from the start, Lynda and Lyndon set out to change people's perceptions of estate agents; to prove that friendliness and professionalism can go hand in hand; to be open and straightforward and always ready to help; to show that the technology of the digital age and the traditional values of independence and service were perfectly compatible; be responsive and accountable and live up to every promise we made.
In short, to take the usual stresses and strains out of buying and selling. And make the whole process as simple and straightforward as you've a right to expect.
Lynda was educated locally at Talbot Heath School, completed her A levels at Millfield School and obtained her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees at Loughborough University. Her competitive nature has always driven her to succeed, highlighted by 12 years of competition in athletics at national level and twice running the London Marathon! Her time spent at a subsidiary of PepsiCo led her to fully understand the need for service excellence.
Lyndon was brought up and educated in Bedfordshire where his father ran his own business. Lyndon's career in Estate Agency began in 1982 when he worked for Taylors, a subsidiary of Hambro Countrywide. He soon became Area Manager and in 1993 moved to the Bournemouth area, still working for the Hambro Group. After further success as Regional Manager, Lyndon recognised the need to move the business focus to the clients without the restrictions and inflexibility of a corporate agency.
"As committed Christians, we believe our clients deserve a standard of service which is both ethical and effective. We always endeavour to understand their real needs and fulfil them in the way they've every right to expect. And we expect them to judge us on how well we achieve these aims."
Lynda and Lyndon were married in 1998 and have since been blessed with the arrival of four children, Jordan, Noah, Samuel and Grace.
In 2010 Anthony Holtom and Sally Gravener joined Hearnes as Shareholders and Directors in Ringwood. Anthony has been a leading Estate Agent in Ringwood for 22 years for a large national company. Sally started her career there years in 2001 subsequently working in Highcliff where she becames the highest performing Manager in the area,
Anthony and Sally are lifelong Ringwood residents and support the local people and business' in every way they can. They have created a pro active estate agency office with tailored marketing suitable for all property types. The double fronted office is situated in a prominent town centre location with a large amount of window space to advertise their properties.
Sally and Anthony became engaged in 2011 and plan to marry soon.
paragraphWhy Use Hearnes?
Ask our clients why they feel so at home with us and among the variety of reasons, certain common factors are bound to emerge.
- Detailed, wide-ranging knowledge of the local markets
- Free premium listing on all major web sites for every property generating approximately 35% more enquiries than standard listings
- Free Rightmove performance reports emailed/posted to you regularly for you to check activity on your specific property
- Client feedback after every viewing
- Regular contact to update you on changing market conditions and buyers' reaction your home
- Truly independent to ensure impartial, unbiased advice
- No tied sole agency agreements binding you to a single agent for any long period*
- Friendly, knowledgeable people always ready, willing and more than able to help
- Top quality photography and brochures to present your property in the best light
- Eye-catching effective advertising in local and regional media and on the internet
- Traditional values of a family owned and run business
- Accompanied viewings
- Working practices based on sound Christian principles of honesty, fairness, integrity and helpfulness
- Quality property photography, including aerial shots if required
- All calls returned - and mobile numbers available for all staff
*Some Estate Agents will ask you to sign an agreement for as much as 16 weeks which you cannot then get out of, even if the agent does not deliver the expected service. At Hearnes we do not understand what benefit this is to our clients. We are confident in keeping our clients through good service, not unscrupulous contracts.
paragraphHearnes Estate Agents - Properties for sale across Hampshire and Dorset
Whether you're buying or selling, whether your ideal home is a new apartment, a period property or anything in between, with the help of Hearnes Estate Agents, you can look forward to finding what you want, finding a serious buyer and enjoying a smooth, successful transaction from beginning to end.