Hemmings Homes - Everything we touch turns to sold.
At Hemmings Homes, we treat every property as if it were our own to ensure we find the correct and most suitable buyer for each individual property. We believe the little things make a big difference, and by ensuring every detail is as you would like, we aim to make selling your home a stress-free experience.
Where we advertise
Marketing your property is arguably the most crucial stage in securing the best outcome for your property sale. At Hemmings Homes, we ensure maximum visibility for your property by advertising through a variety of channels, both online and offline.
Over 90% of buyers first see their new property online, so it is important that you achieve full online coverage. As well as showcasing your property on our own website, we will advertise your home on all the major property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, S1 Homes and many other popular sites. We also promote your home on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, so we will never miss a potential buyer for your property.
With attention to detail being our first priority, we ensure that the advertised images and accompanying description of your property are of the highest quality, and showcase your property in the best light possible in order to attract the ideal buyer. We also shoot premium-quality video footage in order to allow potential buyers around-the-clock digital access to your property.
- For Sale Boards - Our boards are designed to catch the eye and continue to attract buyers.
- Property Brochures - Full- colour property brochures will be used to display the best features of your property. The quality and presentation are sure to leave a lasting impression with any viewer.
- Floor Plans - A modern technique to show any potential buyers the layout of your property with room dimensions and total square footage.
- Property Walkthrough - Offered by very few estate agents, our online property walkthrough allows potential buyers to gain a genuine feel for the size and layout of the property. Viewers are guided through the property room-by-room, and can peruse the entire property from the comfort of their own home.
- Window Cards - Your property will displayed in a traditional window card, and also as a digital advert on one of our shop window televisions. This means your property receives maximum exposure out with business hours.
- Video Tour - This bespoke service uses drone footage to take viewers on a guided tour of your property in video format. It provides superior-quality imagery which showcases your property in its best light.
In order to increase the effectiveness of our sales techniques, Hemmings Homes has designed a Buyer Database. This specially designed system is exclusive to Hemmings Homes, and contains thousands of potential buyers who are currently searching for their dream home.
This state-of-the-art database allows us to match your property with potential buyers quickly and efficiently, and greatly increases the likelihood of finding a suitable buyer. The property's selling time is therefore significantly reduced.
We believe that every person who views your property is valuable. The feedback and opinions we can gain from speaking with people who have viewed your property is intrinsic in improving the sale time and overall marketing of you property, which allows us to continue improving our selling service for you.
Hemmings Homes prides itself on providing a personal service, and so we dedicate a member of staff to you and your property throughout the sales process. This ensures clarity, consistency, and assures you of the commitment our team has in providing the best service possible.
Your dedicated agent will keep you updated on every development, and will endeavour to handle proceedings with the utmost transparency. We believe that openness is key in maintaining an excellent relationship with our clients, and so your dedicated agent will provide detailed reports on how your sales is progressing.
Negotiating Your Sale
When we have successfully secured interest from a potential buyer, your dedicated agent will contact you, and we will then commence negotiations for the sale of your property. Our in-house negotiators are fully trained and always aim to achieve the market value or higher on every property we manage. Your dedicated agent will keep you informed of all progress, and we will ensure that you receive the best possible price for your property. You can also follow how your sale is progressing with up to date notes, offers and completion dates all available to view 24/7 on the Hemming's Homes portal.