As the area's leading independent residential estate agent, Hills Residential offer a unique, modern approach to selling or renting your home. This does not mean a compromise on service, just a true representation of value for money service. Managing Director, Martin Hill has spent his entire working life in the property market and lives in Salford. He explains 'By adopting the latest technology and marketing techniques we're able to offer bespoke marketing packages that consistently provide fantastic results, whilst allowing us to offer sensible fees & a first-class personalised service'
paragraphThe three inter-linked offices situated in the busy centres of Salford, Trafford, and Swinton cover a large geographical area. The team of experienced property professionals who all live locally are available 7 days a week, whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent. A forward thinking company always looking for new and innovative ways to showcase property, who promise to deliver a marketing package that not only gets properties noticed, but gets them sold. As members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and voluntary members of the property ombudsman scheme clients of Hills Residential have the assurance that they follow a strict code of conduct, ensuring a professional and reliable service throughout.
paragraphIf you are thinking of selling or renting, or want a fresh new approach give Hills Residential call to discuss, and arrange a free, no-obligation market appraisal.
Through local partnerships the company offer extensive property solutions including; Solicitors, Free mortgage advice, Surveys, EPC's, House clearances, Gardening and much more, saving clients time and money.
paragraphSERVICES HILLS RESIDENTIAL OFFER
• No sale - No fee
• No lengthy 'tie-in' period
• Affordable fees, with a range of payment options available
• Experienced, dedicated, local staff
• Longer opening hours with phone lines open 8am - 8pm weekdays
• Multi-office marketing through offices in Salford, Trafford and Swinton
• Available 7 days a week
• Advertising on all major property websites, and over 20 portals
• Vendor login allowing customers to track the progress of their sale via the website
• Local amenity data including schools, health care, and public transport
• Audio tours and premium marketing packages available
• Professional standard photos and colour floor plans included
• Dedicated You Tube channel with monthly updates providing insights into the local property market
• Accompanied viewings
• Eye-catching 'For Sale' boards
• E-marketing campaigns via state of the art technology
• Instant property matching demonstrated in your home
• Open-house events and extensive part exchange register
• Property solution packages available