paragraphThe Leading Auctioneers in the Region...
Hollis Morgan regularly hold the largest property auctions across Bristol and the West Country from our iconic Sale Room in Clifton.
Since we formed in 2010 we have sold the most £££'s of land and property by Public Auction in the region - EVERY YEAR!
In 2016 we offered 219 Lots raising £43 - more than all the other Bristol Auctioneers combined.
With approximately 40 - 60 lots per catalogue ranging from £10k to £3m and more than 750 people attending our iconic Sales.
Be part of Bristol and the West Country's biggest property event!
paragraphThe key benefits of a sale by public auction
- Speed - Exchange on the a night with 28 day completion
- Closure - 10% deposit taken on the night and deal is done.
- Intense 6 week marketing campaign with local, national and international coverage
- Access to a both traditional family buyers and the professional market.
- Control - you have set out your plans for buyers to follow - you are in charge
- Reserve - you set a reserve which protects you for selling for less than you want.
- Best possible price is achieved - and it is played out in front of your own eyes meaning no "what ifs!"
- Auction MEANS action!
paragraphWhy Hollis Morgan?
- We sell the most £££'s of property by auction in Bristol and the West Country.
- Most Successful Auctioneers in the region since 2010.
- Bristol's most experienced auctioneer Andrew Morgan MBE.
- Advertised online with auction specific posts on BOTH Rightmove, Zoopla plus many other search portals.
- High profile weekly press campaign focusing on the Bristol Property Live newspaper with regular adverts in the Weston Daily Press, North Somerset Times, Chew Valley Gazette, Gloucestershire Echo, Gloucester Citizen and Bath Chronicle.
- Online Mailing list of 15,000 investors, developers, self-builders and traditional family buyers.
- Local, National, Regional and International audience.
- Most Lots for Sale and Highest Attendance.
- Approximately 750 people attend our auctions.
- Prestigious Clifton Auction Venue
- Regional Office covering Bristol and the West Country.
- Experienced Team offering expert advice.
paragraphWho are we...
Andrew Morgan MBE and Oliver Hollis with their team are experienced local estate agents with a huge knowledge of the Bristol and West Country property market. Established in 2010 we are the market leading Auctioneers in Bristol and West Country.
Find out more about us all in our Meet the Team Section...
paragraphWhat we sell...
Our catalogues are famous for their eclectic range of opportunities with values ranging from a few thousand pounds for land and garages to over £2m for castles and mansion houses!
We offer homes in need of modernisation, prime houses, student and commercial investments, deceased estates, development land, woodland and pasture land, rivers, garages & coach houses all the way through to Castles and Mansion Houses.
Whatever the property or piece of land we are interested!
paragraphIs my property suitable for auction?
Many properties are suitable for auction, for one or more of the following reasons:
- Has the property been offered for sale on the open market and failed to sell?
- Does it require modernisation?
- Does it have development potential?
- Will it attract multiple buyers?
- Is it difficult to establish the value?
- All types of land with, or without Planning
- Has Planning Permission been Granted or refused?
- Is there a need for transparency? i.e. when acting on behalf of Trusts or Public Bodies
- Are you an executor?
- Is it an investment property?
- Is your property only suitable for a cash buyer?
- Do you need to move quickly?
- Can a fast sale solve a personal situation? i.e. in the case of debt or divorce?
paragraphWho we act for...
We act primarily for Private Individuals and families but also for Solicitors, Local Authorities including Bristol City Council, North Somerset Council and South Gloucestershire Country Council, Charities, Corporate Bodies, Banks, Receivers, Insolvency Firms, Letting Agents and other quality Estate Agents.
paragraphWho is the auctioneer...
Andrew Morgan MBE is one of the most respected and well known estate agents and auctioneers in Bristol having spent a lifetime in residential agency and on the auction rostrum and is recognised as one of the most experienced provincial auctioneers in the country. His knowledge of property is second to none which is invaluable to one of the fastest growing agencies in the region.
National Association of Valuers & Auctioneers
Hollis Morgan is a member of The National Association of Valuers & Auctioneers (NAVA) a professional organisation who are well placed amongst the country's leading property agents offering property auctioneering as a service to their clients. Qualified NAVA members are following the highest of industry standards, so as a client you can feel relaxed that you and your property are in safe, secure hands.
paragraphWhere do we sell it...
Our sale room is in the iconic All Saints Church, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 3EG with a capacity of upto 800 people and a lively post auction bar to discuss the evening events with like minded people. Parking is at the Multi Storey in Clifton Down shopping centre and the Alma tavern is within 100 yards!
paragraphFUTURE AUCTION DATES - NOW TAKING LOTS
27th September 2017
29th November 2017
21st February 2018
11th April 2018
23rd May 2018
18th July 2018
26th September 2018
28th November 2018
paragraphOur Regional Office...
We appreciate that despite modern technology, sellers and buyers still like to meet their agent in attractive surroundings even if prestigious corporate offices belong to a bygone era.
We have therefore chosen a small Georgian building adjacent to the Clifton Club in one of the picturesque locations in Bristol where shoppers, tourists and locals mingle and enjoy the relaxed ambience of Clifton Village.
Our street presence is simple and accessible backed up with the latest technology whilst our first floor meeting room, with dramatic high ceilings, will provide a quiet and private place to do business.
9 Waterloo Street, Clifton, Bristol BS8 4BT
0117 973 6565
Please see our website for video guides to buying and selling at auction.
We are very proud of what our clients say about us - please read some of our testimonials with the full selection on our website - www.hollismorgan.co.uk.
paragraphNOW TAKING LOTS!
Please contact us for a free no obligation Valuation - 0117 973 65 65