paragraphWho are we?Andrew Morgan MBE and Oliver Hollis are experienced local estate agents with a huge knowledge of Bristol property. We have established relationships with professional firms and advisers in the city and we maintain constant dialogue with our competitor estate agents with whom we will cooperate if it is advantageous to our clients. We acknowledge that technology is changing the world of estate agency.
paragraphWhat do we do?
- We sell residential property by traditional Private Treaty negotiated sales in North West Bristol and other similarly desirable areas throughout the City.
- We regularly hold the largest property auctions in the West Country from our iconic Sale Room in Clifton.
- New Homes department handling new build and off plan property in the Bristol area.
- Commercial and Investment department handling opportunities throughout the City.
- We act for Private Individuals, Solicitors, Local Authorities, Charities, Corporate Bodies, Banks and also, on occasions, work with other quality Estate Agents.
- Andrew Morgan is responsible for probate valuations and is able to offer his years of experience and wealth of local contacts for all aspects of this sensitive service.
- We pride ourselves on our personal service and like to work for clients that we can genuinely serve to a high standard.
paragraphOur Clifton officeWe appreciate that despite modern technology, sellers and buyers still like to meet their agent in attractive surroundings even if prestigious corporate offices belong to a bygone era. We have therefore chosen a small Georgian building adjacent to the Clifton Club in one of the picturesque locations in Bristol where shoppers, tourists and locals mingle and enjoy the relaxed ambience of Clifton Village. Our street presence will be simple and accessible backed up with the latest technology whilst our first floor meeting room, with dramatic high ceilings, will provide a quiet and private place to do business.
Downfield Road 1 bedroom flat
Bellevue, Clifton 2 bedroom flatSold STC
Colston Street 1 bedroom flat
Orchard Street, City Centre 2 bedroom flat
Guide Price £395,000
Fishpool Hill, Brentry 4 bedroom detached house
Guide Price £550,000
Bridge Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol 3 bedroom flatSold STC
The Three Kings Court, Colston Street 1 bedroom flatSold STC
Old Sneed Avenue, Stoke Bishop 4 bedroom terraced houseSold STC
Southleigh Road, Clifton 1 bedroom flat
Guide Price £299,950
Hotwell Road, Hotwells 2 bedroom flat
Offers in Excess of £150,000
Baldwin Street, City Centre 1 bedroom flat
Guide Price £349,950
Bear Yard Mews, Hotwells 4 bedroom terraced house
Newhaven Road, Redcliffe Bay PlotSold STC
Burwalls Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol 4 bedroom terraced house