Having been situated in the Royal Borough of Windsor for in excess of 10 years, Horler Lettings pride ourselves on our expert knowledge of the local and surrounding area thus providing clients with a first class service throughout your personal experience with us.
Horler are pleased to be one of few agent in the local area regulated by The Associates of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA) and also by The Property Ombudsman meaning your best interests and home are in safe, reliable hands.
Our extensive marketing package and award winning custom made software is designed to provide quick and instant property details to all registered applicants, meaning your property is exposed to potential tenants in a fast and professional manor.
As well as adverting the property in house via our modern office, our marketing package also includes high visibility on a number of major property portals as well as our recently updated website, www.horler.co.uk and in the property paper for the local area.
Our management team are dedicated to maintaining your property to the highest standard via our vast maintenance knowledge and use of fully qualified tradesman, who are reliable and above all, competitively priced. In our view a highly important aspect when choosing the right agent to let your property. Our quarterly inspections are carried out by a member of the maintenance team or your dedicated negotiator; therefore your property is in good hands for the duration of the tenancy.
Horler Lettings are proud to announce that our longevity and knowledge in the residential lettings market, along with always going that extra mile for clients, is what has provided us with the great reputation and repeat business we continually receive today.
So what makes Horler’s stand out from the crowd:
- Horler are pleased to have a number of ARLA qualified staff working in their offices. This means that staff are required to attend regular regional meetings in order to stay updated with legal legislation and developments within the rental sector.
- Horler are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS), an insurance based deposit protection scheme providing you with security throughout the tenancy.
- Quarterly inspections mean that your property and its contents are looked after and that any maintenance issue shall be dealt with by out dedicated management team immediately after.
- Horler offer three services including Fully Managed, Rent Collect and Let Only, each of which can be tailed to your own individual needs.
- Our awarding winning in house management system providing Landlords with up-to-date marketing stats and inspection reports.
- A dedicated accounts department managing the collection of rent and deposits and providing monthly statements.
We would be delighted to hear from you in relation to any Property needs you may have.