paragraphWelcome to Howards in Lowestoft
Choosing to sell with an estate agent that understands your local property market and who takes the time to promote your property effectively will make a huge difference when selling your property.
Let us assure you that Howards are committed to providing the highest levels of service, giving you full support and peace of mind throughout the entire sales or lettings process.
What should you expect?
- High quality full colour property brochure
- Comprehensive internet marking of your property on over 1000 property website including: Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, Homes24, Mouseprice, Daily Mail Online, Howards.co.uk to mention just a few.
- Regular weekly press advertising in newspapers such as The Eastern Daily Press, The Evening News, The Advertiser and others (allocation dependant on area)
- Text message and email marketing service directly to all your potential buyers instantly.
- Vendor login facility giving you accurate information about your property available 24 hours a day.
- Dedicated and experienced staff offering a full sales and after-sales service
- Your property displayed in your local office window
- FREE installation of a For Sale Board
- Specially trained staff accompanying viewings
- Move Assist FREE online service
- Part of the Homes Network
- Member of the Property Ombudsmen's Scheme
- Unbeatable promotional offers
- London office
- Our pledge of No Sale - No Fee
When choosing Howards to sell your property you will benefit from all of the above facilities and services. Our teams of experienced and motivated staff will help you every step of the way, giving you confidence that we will maximise every opportunity possible when selling your home.
When listing your property with Howards you will also have access to a range of property related services including; Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's), mortgage advice, insurance, and conveyancing. Please ask for further details.
Don't Delay Sell Your Home Now With Outstanding Agents Giving You The Service You Deserve!
Moyes Road, North Oulton Broad, NR32 3 bedroom detached house
Verdure Close, Oulton, NR32 3 bedroom detached bungalowSold STC
Offers in Region of £169,950
Marsh Lane, Carlton Colville, NR33 4 bedroom detached houseSold STC
Hall Road, North Oulton Broad, NR32 3 bedroom house
Stevens Street, NR32 3 bedroom end of terrace houseSold STC
Culzean Gardens, NR32 4 bedroom detached house
Clemence Street, NR32 3 bedroom house
London Road South, NR33 9 bedroom house
Coopers Drive, Kessingland, NR33 3 bedroom end of terrace houseSold STC
Long Road, Lowestoft 3 bedroom bungalow
Flixton View, Union Lane, Oulton Village, Lowestoft, NR32 5 bedroom detached house
Thornham Close, Pakefield, NR33 2 bedroom detached bungalow
St Georges Road, Pakefield, NR33 2 bedroom house
Claydon Drive, North Oulton Broad, NR32 3 bedroom detached bungalow
Homefield Avenue, NR33 2 bedroom bungalow
Ruby Close, Corton, NR32 2 bedroom detached bungalow
Alandale Park, Bethel Drive, Kessingland, NR33 4 bedroom detached bungalow
London Road South, Lowestoft, NR33 6 bedroom houseSold STC
Weston Road, Gunton, NR32 3 bedroom house
Marsh Road, Oulton Broad, NR33 2 bedroom house