Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use Dixons Lettings but here are just a few;
* Branch Network - our network of over 110 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Applicants – over 2000 applicants a week choose to register their letting needs with us allowing Dixons Lettings to select the right tenant for you.
* Staff – Dixons Letting’s staff are trained in all aspects of the lettings business. Our experience and knowledge would be difficult to match and we pride ourselves on the number of staff that have passed the ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) Stage One competency test.
* Advertising – not only advertising on the web Dixons Lettings advertises in over 100 local publications to maintain maximum interest in our client’s properties whilst vacant and to minimise the periods when rent is not being paid.
* Company Contacts – we deal on a daily basis with national and international companies who are moving staff around the globe and throughout the UK to secure the very best tenants for our clients.
* Local Contacts – through our branch network we have developed excellent contacts with local employers, investors and landlords that prove invaluable when searching for the right tenant.
* Our Management Service – Dixons Lettings prides itself on being able to offer a comprehensive property management service to manage a tenancy effectively and to our client’s requirements.
If you are interested in Career Opportunities with us look for Residential Lettings (Midlands) on www.countrywidejobs.com
We have our own specialist insurance products, branded as Lets-cover, for buildings, contents and to cover any loss of rent and legal expenses. It is important for landlords to insure their property specifically for a tenants occupation; tenants are responsible for insuring their own contents.
Our Branch staff will be able to provide you with a no obligation quotation (subject to terms and conditions) or alternatively you can obtain an instant quotation by visiting our insurance website: www.letscover.co.uk.