Welcome to Kay Collins Lettings and Property Management
If you currently own or intend to purchase residential property for rental, you should consider engaging our property management service. You'll find it both professional and cost-effective. As we are specialists, we know how to manage property for optimum performance, whilst ensuring smooth running tenancies, and compliance with the various landlord/tenant laws. Maximise the return on your investment - contact us now. If you own or intend purchasing residential property for rental in any other area, please go to our UK Network page.
Our Services include:
1. Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
2. Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
3. Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised if necessary, however we have excellent contacts with various company and other establishment personnel departments, and furthermore usually have tenants waiting.
4. Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
5. Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
6. Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
7. Collecting a tenancy deposit which will be treated in accordance with current legislation.
8. Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
9. Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
10. Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant's name.
11. Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised management systems.
12. If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments.
13. Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.
14. Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works.
15. Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
16. Checking tenants out as required, reletting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.