We've put our time and resources into hiring some of the UK's smartest property specialists, to provide you with a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
We understand that you might not have the time to find the perfect tenant. When you let with us, we'll offer you a comprehensive package, from tenant find to reference checking, that's designed to let you get back to business. Whether you're a first-time landlord or have a large investment portfolio behind you, we're purpose built our service to flexi-fit around you and your needs.
Choosing our let only service gives you full access to our comprehensive marketing package. For a fixed fee, we'll combine traditional and digital marketing methods to achieve maximum exposure for your property. This includes advertising in local newspapers and on our responsive website, plus featured listing on major property portals such as Zoopla, Rightmove, and Prime Location.
When a suitable tenant has been found, we'll carry out a fully comprehensive reference check and obtain the correct supporting documentation. We'll take care of drawing up a tenancy agreement on your behalf, and collect the deposit plus first month's rent in advance. When the tenancy begins, we'll transfer the funds to your bank account, minus the agreed letting fee. It will be your responsibility to collect the rent once the tenant has moved in, and to deal with any contractual or maintenance issues that may arise during the term of the tenancy.
Prior to the tenant's move in day, an inventory, gas safety check, and EPC will need to be arranged. For peace of mind that this is done correctly, we can do it on your behalf for a small fee.
Selecting this service takes away the burden of collecting rent. If a tenant is late with the rent, or cannot pay, it can be a difficult situation to confront and resolve. As a landlord, you cannot take action on a late, or non-paying tenant unless they are more than two consecutive months in arrears. With our knowledge and expertise, we are able to handle these situations with care, and can offer the tenant help and advice to prevent the situation from worsening and resorting in legal action.
Other benefits of using our service:
For our rent collection and fully managed packages, our fee will be charged against your monthly statements. This reduces the amount of money you have to pay out in the first few months of the new tenancy.
- No fees upfront. We spread our costs across the year.
We know how important it is to make sure your investment is protected. Ensure the rent is paid even if your tenant misses a payment through services offered via our partner companies HomeLet and Letsure. We're also fully equipped to advise on rent arrears and what steps to take if this happens.
- We can provide a rent guarantee service.
Save yourself the hassle of having to enter all your expenses and income at the end of the tax year. We'll provide you with a monthly statement of accounts, which will show the total rental income, the month or period it relates to, and a full breakdown of expenses plus VAT. We'll keep these records safe for up to six years if you should need them duplicated.
- Easier tax returns with our monthly statement of accounts.
Full management and mid-term management service
With the full management service option, our dedication and focus on maintenance and management will go towards improving the return on your investment. You'll get:
- Tenant and landlord support for any enquiry, including help to resolve breaches of contract, rent issues, and damages to ensure that you don't suffer financially at any point. If we're not in a legal position to advise you on a particular issue, we'll consult our on-hand solicitors to find you the information you need at no extra cost.
- Inventory check-in and checkout service to provide a first-class, personal service. We'll assist tenants with their move, and be responsible for ensuring the property is left in the same condition as it was given, enabling the next tenant to move in immediately. To make sure this is done properly, we recommend having an inventory drawn up. We work with vetted providers and can outsource this for you.
- Peace of mind that you're totally compliant. We'll ensure that all the certificates you need to let a property are received and completed by the tenant within the designated time frames. This includes making sure that the gas, electricity, EPCs, and many more, are in place and visible in the property.
- Maintenance and repairs service. We offer a 24/7 maintenance service complete with fast-response contractors who are dedicated to assisting tenants with any property maintenance issues.
- Damage covered. With our expert eye, we can tell the difference between general wear and tear, and what damage is recoverable from the tenant. All you have to do is provide us with the warranty details for each appliance, and we'll take care of the rest.
- All works guaranteed. We'll only employ trusted, local contractors to carry out work on your property. You'll also benefit from below-market prices due to the volume of work we provide our contractors with. We'll also be around to let them in to the property, which saves you and the tenant time and hassle.
- Quarterly property inspections. This is to protect your property from falling into disrepair, ultimately maximising the return on your investment.
- Deposit protection and adjudication. We are trained by the AIIC and TDS in deposit adjudication. Registering and safeguarding a tenant's deposit can be tricky, and costly if you get it wrong, which is why we'll do it all for you.