Knight & Rennie are a privately owned and run estate and letting agency with offices in Leamington Spa and Kenilworth. The Leamington office was set up in 2004 with Kenilworth and a dedicated letting centre following on from that. The firm employs experienced, battle hardened agents who have at least ten years knowledge behind them. The majority of the team live and work in Leamington/Kenilworth and it's not at all unusual to bump into a Knight Rennie person at one of our favourite pubs or restaurants.
Why would you use Knight & Rennie to find or sell a home? Come and see us for one thing, we are sure you will want to use us after you have met us, seen how we work and the effort that goes into realising your home move plans. More tangible than that are our Google plus and all agent reviews commending and recommendingus to others. Go on, give us a call and judge for yourself.
• All of your viewings are accompanied by one of our team, keeping the burden on your time to a minimum.
• Once we're back from a viewing, we will give you a quick courtesy call, just to let you know how we got on.
• Where appropriate we recommend open days and viewings in 1 to 2 hour blocks, not only is this an excellent use of your time, it also creates a bit of FOMO and keeps the tidying to a minimum!
• We will put a digital and printed marketingpack together which includes classy photographyand floorplans.
• An awful lot of people search for homes online and our website has been optimised for tabletsand mobile devices.
• We will get your home out there by advertising it on all the national property portals and local press.
• Our offices are designed around the customer experience, so there is plenty of space to relax and chat about property over coffee, biscuits and the occasional glass of wine.
• We hope everyone is happy with what we do, but if you do have reason to complain it will reassure you to know we are voluntary members of The Property Ombudsmen, and bound by their codes of practice.