MansbridgeBalment's North Plymouth office is conveniently located alongside the Tesco Superstore in Woolwell and with over 60,000 visitors to the store every week, our vendors benefit from great exposure to visiting buyers. Known as the "go to" agent in the Northern suburbs having established ourselves market leaders since the office first opened in 2002, you can be assured of speaking with experienced local agents, passionate and knowledgeable about this fantastic location. Commonly referred to as the gateway to Dartmoor National Park, the popular suburbs and village surroundings to the city are always in demand. Alongside our Plymouth City, Tavistock, Yelverton and Bere Peninsula offices we offer a genuine unrivalled local expertise.
A vast range of property types can be found from large semi-rural and prestige homes, to apartment schemes and first time buyer properties. Local amenities are in abundance with most of the city's largest employers being based in the region including Derriford Hospital, The Child Support Agency and HM Land Registry. In addition to an excellent range of local amenities the area also offers the conveniences of Glenholt Park and Ride, The Devonshire Health & Racquet club, College Of St Mark & St John and a great selection of highly regarded schools.
If you are looking to purchase in this area or you have a property to sell, we look forward to hearing from you.
why not visit our website www.mansbridgebalment.co.uk
paragraphCOME AND SEE US OR GIVE US A CALL
We're currently OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK and offer a late night valuation service - call us on 01752 791333 or visit our convenient office adjacent to Tesco Extra in Roborough, 3-5 Woolwell Crescent, Plymouth, PL6 7RB.
Monday - Friday - 9am - 6pm
Saturday - 9am - 4pm
Sunday - 9am - 3pm
paragraphBlack & White
If you choose Mansbridge & Balment to sell your home and you choose the Black & White option, you will know exactly what service you are getting.
Because it's all here in Black and White - a 9 point customer service guarantee you can really believe in.
AND WHY SHOULD YOU BELIEVE IN IT?
Because if by chance we break our promise to you, WE WILL REDUCE OUR FEE BY £100 - not just once, but every time we break it. You can't get more Black and White than that!
1. Erect a For Sale board within one working day, following instruction.
2. Create a set of draft property details and make them available on internet portals within the first 48 hours (working days) of placing your property on the market.
3. Designate an NAEA qualified, full time member of staff as your personal point of contact at the time your property goes on the market. We will also contact you within two working days to introduce ourselves and arrange to visit your property.
4. Advertise your property in the Plymouth Property Paper twice in the first three publications, following instruction.
5. Accompany all viewings within working hours to enable our staff to successfully sell the benefits of your home.
6. Give honest feedback from viewings by the following (working) day - informing you even if we have been unable to contact the client.
7. Supply you with marketing updates every two weeks, giving you a breakdown of enquiries, viewings, feedback and internet statistics, as well as constructive advice on the best course of action to achieve a sale.
8. Inform you of every offer made on your property, clarifying the purchaser's position to the best of our ability - giving you our unbiased recommendations and straight talking advice.
9. Give you weekly sales progress updates via email and fortnightly phone updates, after a sale has been agreed, as well as offering advice and assistance to help the sales process run smoothly.
That's the Mansbridge & Balment 9 point, Black & White customer service guarantee - a guarantee you can believe in - from an estate agent you can trust!