Opened in 2002, and located alongside the Tesco Superstore in Woolwell, our team of experienced staff are at hand to offer advice to those looking to sell or purchase property in the northern suburbs of Plymouth. Free on-site parking is fully available, and with over 40,000 visitors a week to the store, our vendors benefit from great exposure to visiting buyers.Being the gateway to Dartmoor National Park, the popular suburbs and village surroundings to the city are always in demand.
A vast range of property types can be found from large semi-rural homes to apartment schemes and first time buyer properties. Local amenities are in abundance with most of the cities largest employers being based in the region including Derriford Hospital, The Child Support Agency and HM Land Registry.Whether you are looking to purchase in this area or you have a property to sell, we look forward to hearing from you
paragraphBlack & White
If you choose Mansbridge & Balment to sell your home and you choose the Black & White option, you will know exactly what service you are getting.
Because it's all here in Black and White - a 9 point customer service guarantee you can really believe in.
AND WHY SHOULD YOU BELIEVE IN IT?
Because if by chance we break our promise to you, WE WILL REDUCE OUR FEE BY £100 - not just once, but ever time we break it. You can't get more Black and White than that!
1. Erect a For Sale board within one working day, following instruction.
2. Create a set of draft property details and make them available on internet portals within the first 48 hours (working days) of placing your property on the market.
3. Designate an NAEA qualified, full time member of staff as your personal point of contact at the time your property goes on the market. We will also contact you within two working days to introduce ourselves and arrange to visit your property.
4. Advertise your property in the Plymouth Property Paper twice in the first three publications, following instruction.
5. Accompany all viewings within working hours to enable our staff to successfully sell the benefits of your home.
6. Give honest feedback from viewings by the following (working) day - informing you even if we have been unable to contact the client.
7. Supply you with marketing updates every two weeks, giving you a breakdown of enquiries, viewings, feedback and internet statistics, as well as constructive advice on the best course of action to achieve a sale.
8. Inform you of every offer made on your property, clarifying the purchaser's position to the best of our ability - giving you our unbiased recommendations and straight talking advice.
9. Give you weekly sales progress updates via email and fortnightly phone updates, after a sale has been agreed, as well as offering advice and assistance to help the sales process run smoothly.
That's the Mansbridge & Balment 9 point, Black & White customer service guarantee - a guarantee you can believe in - from an estate agent you can trust!
Roborough, Plymouth 2 bedroom terraced house
Glenholt, Plymouth 2 bedroom terraced houseNew home
Birdcage Farm, Plymouth 4 bedroom detached house
Woolwell, Plymouth 4 bedroom detached house
Woolwell, Plymouth 7 bedroom detached house
Roborough, Plymouth 2 bedroom end of terrace house
Guide Price £250,000
Tamerton Foliot, Plymouth 4 bedroom detached houseSold STC
Tamerton Foliot, Plymouth 4 bedroom semi-detached house
Woolwell, Plymouth 3 bedroom detached house
Southway, Plymouth 3 bedroom terraced house
Thornbury, Plymouth 4 bedroom end of terrace houseSold STC
Woolwell, Plymouth 2 bedroom terraced house
Guide Price £110,000
Woolwell, Plymouth 1 bedroom terraced house
Woolwell, Plymouth 2 bedroom terraced houseSold STC
Woolwell, Plymouth 3 bedroom semi-detached houseSold STC
Glenholt, Plymouth 4 bedroom detached bungalow
Offers in Excess of £300,000
Derriford, Plymouth 3 bedroom detached bungalow
Woolwell, Plymouth 2 bedroom end of terrace houseSold STC
Derriford, Plymouth 4 bedroom detached house
Glenholt, Plymouth 1 bedroom detached bungalow