“A WINNING TEAM TO GET YOU ON THE MOVE”
Marshall’s Estate Agents offer a refreshing approach to effectively marketing property, combining individual flair and attention with the local expertise of an Independent Estate Agency, forming part of a strong national network with powerful marketing ability.
Established in 1990, we offer a wealth of experience in all aspects of the property market, tailoring our services to meet with individual demands of the consumer.
5 offices locally and over 1300 nationwide through The Guild of Professional Estate Agents & Home Sale Network and over 150 member firms of Fine & Country.
“WE’RE MAKING SALES HAPPEN…LET US MAKE THEM HAPPEN FOR YOU”
• Free, No Obligation Market Appraisals
• Promoting Property in Full Colour Every Week in The Local & National Media
• Individual & Tailor Made Marketing Techniques & Sales Strategies
• High Quality & Tailor Made Sales Particulars with Unlimited Colour Photographs
• High Quality Glossy Monthly Magazine & Regional Magazine
• Escorted Viewings Available On Request
• 100’s Of Genuine Buyers Matched to Your Property in Seconds
& Circulated Via Mail, Email & Telephone Calls
• Eye-Catching & Well Known For Sale Board Service
• Ongoing Marketing with no lengthy Agency Periods
• Competitive Fee’s Including an Home Information Pack & Energy Performance Certificate* Which from The 1st August 2007 Are Both Legal Requirements When A Property Is Put On the Market. (Subject to Terms & Conditions)
• Prominent High Street Locations with Eye-Catching Displays
• Close Liaison with Conveyancers, Other Home Moving Products & Important Services
• Fully Trained & Experienced Sales Staff
• Fine & Country Homes Department
• Own Independent Financial Department
• Own Website at www.marshalls-estate-agents.co.uk
• Discreet Marketing Services Available
We are members of the NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) working to a professional code of conduct. We are also members of the OEA (Ombudsman for Estate Agents) which is approved by the Office of Fair Trading and as such all members of staff work to a strict professional code of practice and rules of conduct ensuring that vendors and purchasers alike receive the service that they would expect.
“EXPERTISE YOU CAN RELY ON & A SERVICE SECOND TO NONE
CUSTOMER CARE IS A HIGH PRIORITY”