Michael Poole Estate Agents have a superb office just off the High Street in central Stockton and provide a range of services to buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. Managed by Luke Johnson, as a long established and successful brand, Michael Poole Stockton can help and assist at every step of the house moving and renting process including mortgage advice, conveyancing, market appraisals, energy performance certificates (EPC's), surveys, auctions, land and new homes, lettings, property maintenance and relocations.
All our branches are interlinked via a wide area network computer system thus enabling sellers to market throughout the region and buyers have the ability to call into any office whereupon they can be provided with a selection of properties for sale throughout the whole Teesside area. This system allows us to bring buyers and sellers together with maximum speed and effect.
Michael Poole has helped thousands of people buy, sell and let property, so why not follow their example and put your trust in the Estate Agent who is probably the best in the area.
We are also a select member of the Relocation Agent Network, which means we can help sell, buy or let your property anywhere in the UK through our sister offices.
How Michael Poole can help you find your perfect home
At Michael Poole, we pride ourselves on providing a first class customer service making you, the prospective purchaser, feel both important and confident in the way in which we help you secure the right property for your requirements. Our experienced and dedicated sales team will advise you step by step. We can offer ...
• A Varied selection of properties to choose from in and around the area.
• Digitally produced full colour particulars with external and internal photographs
• Accompanied viewings of vacant properties arranged at mutually convenient times.
• You may ask our representative questions at any point.
• We offer support throughout the purchase process, should it be required, by liaising closely with the solicitors involved in the transaction
• Financial options to suit your individual requirements are available via our experienced independent mortgage advisors. Why not arrange a no obligation appointment?
• We can also help you with all your household insurance requirements
• Computer linked branches
If you choose to sell your house as well as buy with us, we can provide you with further advice and support, helping to alleviate the stresses and strains that can occur at this time.
If you would like to contact us you can drop into any of our offices, and talk to one of our team, alternatively, you can contact us by telephone or email.
How Michael Poole can help you sell your property
By instructing Michael Poole to sell your property, you will gain access to a vast number of potential buyers via our ever expanding mailing list. Your property will also be featured on this website allowing your property to be seen not just by prospective buyers looking to move within this area, but also those looking to relocate here. All of our offices are linked by a computer Wide Area Network.
When you use Michael Poole to sell your property, you will also benefit from:
• Free no obligation valuation of your property.
• Qualified, trained and enthusiastic members of staff.
• EPC, our energy performance certificates are just £45 with no VAT.
• Full colour digitally produced sales particulars including external and internal photographs.
• Regular press advertising.
• Office Staff viewings of your property in order to gain more product knowledge of your home.
• Our Agency uses experience to differentiate between potential buyers and time wasters, with views arranged to suit you.
• Competitive commissions.
• Ever growing mailing list of prospective purchasers.
• Accompanied viewings (where applicable).
• Assistance with furniture sales if required. Extensive finance options available to prospective purchasers of your home.
• If you need a secure and quick sale then our Auctions may suit.
• Up to date computer technology.
In order to sell your home quickly, we will do everything in our power to help you, such as guidance as to how prospective purchasers should be shown around your property to best advantage.
If you would like a free no obligation valuation, contact us and we will be pleased to help.
9 Silver Street, Stockton-On-Tees, TS18 1SX