Investing in property is an exciting and sound economical decision.
The least exciting bit is managing it and dealing with any problems.
So Michael Usher Lettings & Property does that for you.
As experienced Landlords with a portfolio of properties between us, we’ve always been interested in investment properties and these days, mortgage interest rates are a lot more attractive than the many bank accounts available on the market.
Consequently, we understand (and know first hand) that you as a Landlord need a team who will proactively manage your property for you, so that’s what we set out to do.
• Proactively communicate with you - you don’t want to feel like you’re always chasing us, but equally you might not want to be in touch with us every month, especially if it’s all ticking over without any issue. You build the service you want; whether we contact you every month or every 6 months, we know your needs vary from another Landlord’s so we’ll adapt our service to fit your lifestyle and needs.
• Pay your rent faster - collecting rent by standing order means we can arrange for your rent to be paid to you faster. It’s frustrating waiting several days for rent to come through, so we cut out the unnecessary administration. We’ll always aim to pay you the same day as the Tenant (or next working day if it falls on a weekend or bank holiday).
• Dedicated property manager - you don’t want to speak to someone different every time you call the office, so you’ll be assigned one person who will be there to help you and answer your questions. They’ll also work with you to keep costs down because we understand how annoying it is to find a service has many many other additional fees.
• Reasonable and fair fees - Back to those annoying additional fees; we’ve worked hard to reduce those. There are some, but these are for more of the unexpected circumstances and we’re not charging you a premium. We don’t mark up supplier fees either.
• Clear and transparent - our pricing, our terms of business and our general attitude to managing your property is based on clear and transparent. It’s important to us that you understand upfront what you are signing up to and there are no hidden extras.
For a free valuation of your property or to find out more, contact us today.
84-88 High Street, Frimley, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7JE