We have let properties for years and we know how to market them to their full potential.
We also know how to find you the right tenant and help you to comply with the myriad of regulations that now apply to rental properties.
Unlike most letting agents, we are in the enviable position of being able to refer all of our legal work to Milne Moser Solicitors, giving you the peace of mind of knowing that a qualified solicitor will prepare your tenancy agreement and any other legal documents that may be required.
Out lettings packages have been developed with two different types of landlord in mind: those who simply want tenants found and those who want us to manage the entire package, leaving them with nothing to do but sit back and receive the rental payments.
Tenant Introduction Service
Our tenant introduction service is suitable for those landlords who want help finding a tenant but who are happy to deal directly with their tenant once the tenancy begins. The package includes:
- free inspection and market appraisal
- glossy full colour brochure with photographs
- regular local paper advertising
- internet advertising on numerous websites
- stylish and striking ‘To Let’ board
- accompanied viewings
- tenancy agreement
- checking –in of tenants at the property
Fully Managed Letting Service
Our fully managed letting service is designed for those landlords who want to take a back seat and leave the hard work of letting their property to the experts. As well as the services listed previously, our fully managed package includes:
- tenant referencing
- registration of the security deposit
- rent collection
- periodic property inspection
- arranging for repairs and maintenance
- updating utility suppliers
- transfer of council tax liability
- checking-out of tenants from the property
So, if you want professional help and advice on all aspects of letting your property, feel free to drop in and have a chat, alternatively you can contact us on the above number.