New View Residential is an independent letting agency based in Cambridge.
Regulated by ARLA and the Property Ombudsman we provide a high quality professional service and pride ourselves on our ethical conduct.
We let and manage all sizes and types of residential property from large detached country properties through town houses, to flats and bedsits.
- We will never try to mislead you or withhold information from you.
- We will never attempt to gain a financial advantage at your expense.
- All of our charges are notified to you in advance in our Terms of Business.
- We will never add a mark-up to contractor’s invoices.
- We will only use reputable, proven tradesmen who are properly qualified and insured.
- We share half of our profits charities nominated by our Landlords.
We value our Landlords and undertake to provide them with the very highest standards of service. We ask our Landlords what their needs are and listen to what they tell us.
Some of our clients are “reluctant” Landlords and new to residential letting, some are experienced landlords and have several houses, some have joined us from other agencies. We have taken their ideas and concerns and used them to formulate our Landlord Charter. Full details of this Charter can be found on our website.
We are happy to provide buy-to-let advice for landlords looking to invest in residential property in the Cambridge area.
New View Residential is an approved member of Social Enterprise UK, an association for organisations who raise profits in order to profit their communities.
Please contact us to discuss how may help you.