Five Simple things you need from your Estate Agent
1. A good Estate Agent will OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK to give your home the MAXIMUM EXPOSURE it requires to sell it.
2. Feedback from viewings, good or bad is what you need to know!
3. Professional Photographs at no extra charge (obviously)
4. In-House Independent Mortgage Adviser to make sure anyone buying your home can actually afford it.
5. In-House Independent Solicitors to make sure that you can contact them when you need them most - anyone who's dealt with Solicitors before, knows that's a job in itself!
6. Call backs - how many times do you phone an Estate Agent and are told that you will be called back and then aren't? We guarantee Call Backs because that's what makes us great.
7. Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) you need one of these if your home was bought in the past 10 years - they cost us £45.00 - that's ALL YOU PAY (unlike other agents who like to add a charge on top of this).
8. When you walk into an Agent how many actually get up and greet you? (I know you're thinking about all the ones that don't) Well WE DO and we'll offer you a nice cup of TEA or COFFEE - we want you to FEEL WELCOME.......because without you life would be very dull! Friendly people who work in an office who really care that you are there - makes all the difference.
9. We advertise in all the right places - Rightmove, Zoopla, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
10. A SOLD BOARD comes free with every home :)