We will ensure that your property is marketed correctly and receives the best possible exposure in order to achieve maximum sale price. With this in mind our competitive commission rate includes the following:
· Marketing across three offices in three different locations. As well as our high street office in Lewes your property would also be offered through our central Brighton office and our London office. The London Office provides an active London connection for our Clients. Based in the heart of central London in St James Street, Westminster, they are ideally located to showcase to both UK and International buyers. The London Office holds full sales particulars of all our properties, so that enquiries, either general or specific, can be handled promptly and effectively.
· Digital sales particulars enhanced with both external and internal professional photographs and floor plans where required.
· Bespoke advertising in a number of local publications such as The Sussex Express, Viva Lewes, The Argus and Latest Homes, distributing 23,000 copies across Sussex each month. We also produce our very own property magazine
Acquire twice a year with 22,000 copies going out nationally.
· Advertising across a comprehensive range of websites. Understanding that the majority of buyers now start their search online, Oakley actively markets all properties to local, Brighton, London and out-of-town buyers via the UK's number one property website rightmove.co.uk. Our individually branded adverts and featured showcase properties will distinguish your home and Oakley from the competition. We also advertise on oakleyproperty.com, zoopla.co.uk, primelocation.com, homes24.co.uk, The mail online, latesthomes.co.uk and many other portals.
· Active marketing on facebook and twitter. We embrace social media and load your property to our relevant pages meaning you can help us market your property to a larger audience.
Moving house can be one of the most stressful situations you will ever encounter, so selecting your agent is key to the process.
At Oakley Residential, experienced staff will accompany all viewings, give constructive, timely feedback and offer regular market updates. We negotiate tirelessly to ensure that clients achieve the best possible price in the current market. Once agreed we use our experience and relationships with local solicitors and surveyors to make the transaction as smooth as possible.
Our team in Lewes, under the guidance of Partners Chris Oakley (MRICS) and Helen Oakley, is committed to offering all our vendors and purchasers a first class service in order to build on our existing strong reputation for honest, pro-active and professional advice.
We have a prominent, stylish high street location in the centre of Lewes. For people entering the town from the east we will be the first agent they encounter as they come on to the one-way section of the high street meaning that your property could be the first one they are offered.
As well as residential, we have a large commercial and new homes department such that we are uniquely placed to work across a diverse client base and advise on a number of different sectors.
At Oakley Residential we also offer an extensive lettings service tailored to our clients' specific needs. These services range from tenant-find only and rent collection to a fully managed service where we look after everything for the client. The most important thing for us at Oakley is putting the clients and their needs first. If there is anything that we can offer, in addition to the services above, we are always happy to discuss and ensure our clients get exactly what they need.