In our 56th Year Park & Bailey have come a long way from a small office opened in 1953 in Whyteleafe. Our distinct blue boards have become a familiar sight in East Surrey and West Sussex for sales, lettings, commercial, together with land and new homes.
In recent years the company has acquired the successful Estate Agency and Lettings businesses of Brace Bidwell Estates in Warlingham and Woldingham, the Letting & Management business of Lyndhurst and the multi-disciplined practice of Underwood Payne & Company established in Three Bridges in 1931.
These acquisitions have enabled the company to draw on expertise ensuring us of a position at the forefront of the property business. Today Park & Bailey operate six offices incorporating six specialist departments covering Residential sales, Lettings, Commercial, Surveying, New Homes, and the Estates Office.
We are members of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents, and are also members of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents scheme and subscribe to their code of practice.
Located in Crawley, close to Three Bridges main line train station, the office serves the whole of the Crawley area plus outlying villages such as Copthorne, Crawley Down, Turners Hill and Pease Pottage.