Paul Twyneham & Company is firmly established as one of the region's leading estate agency practices, operating throughout Warwickshire, to and beyond its borders with Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and the West Midlands.
With offices in both Warwickshire and London, Paul Twyneham & Company has been responsible for the sale of many prestigious and individual properties – from Royal Leamington Spa's Regency villas, the timber-framed halls of Warwick and interesting period homes in Kenilworth, to the Queen Anne farms, Georgian rectories, Victorian and stone cottages that characterise the area's many rural villages and towns. Sales have also featured many exciting and individual architect designed homes.
Further afield, Paul Twyneham has personally handled the sale of properties as far away as Land's End in Cornwall, Wales and the disposal of an island off the west coast of Scotland.
With many years experience in valuing and selling, Paul Twyneham FNAEA and Suzanne Colledge MNAEA as the two partners of the firm, have expertise in all aspects of the sale of residential property, offering a very personal and professional service to both sellers and buyers.
As a seller you can expect:
• Independent advice based on sound knowledge of the property market in Warwickshire
• Marketing appraisals based on experience of selling all types of property spanning several eras
• Advice on any appropriate improvements to help sell your home effectively at the optimum price
• Comprehensively prepared Sale Particulars, with outstanding photographic representation and well-researched local information
• The personal attention of a partner responsible for all issues connected with your sale
• Advertising and promotion tailored to the potential market for your property
• Exposure on the Internet providing worldwide coverage via the firm's website and many leading portals
• Viewing appointments, where appropriate, accompanied by a partner at the time and date agreed with yourself
• Care taken to ensure viewings are arranged only with those for whom the property might be genuinely suitable
• Prompt telephone and written confirmation of all offers and expressions of interest
• Membership of professional organisations guaranteeing a consistently high level of service
• A network of contacts to ensure your home is marketed across the country to all those who might be interest
• Advice on financial matters available through our recommended independent financial advisor
As a buyer you can expect:
• Our time to listen and understand clearly what kind of property you are seeking
• Advice not only with the areas in which you are interested, but also with the different types of property available
• Accurate, well presented and comprehensive details of all suitable properties
• Frequent updates on all properties that might meet your criteria – but not of those that don't!
• Accompanied visits, when appropriate, by a partner of the firm familiar with both the property you are viewing and local amenities
• Prompt response to your offers
• Membership of professional organisations which guarantee a high level of service
• Introduction to financial or legal advisors, if required.