Queen Street apartments in Leicester are located within the Central Arts and Cultural Quarter of the city and combine to create a unique living space. Two residential buildings are combined to offer a combination of new design combined with contemporary tradition.
The number 19 building comprises of 88 recently built apartments to rent whilst the property to rent in our number 21 building has 136 contemporary apartments developed within a converted listed Victorian building. The contrast between these well maintained buildings gives the property a unique character.
The flats to let are ideally located for those working in and around the city centre, reducing the need for a car and, with our on site fitness and leisure facilities you can exercise, relax and unwind without having to pay gym fees on top!
The area is a focal point for theatre and art lovers with many nearby arts and entertainment venues, bars, cafes and clubs all within easy walking distance.
Some of the apartment features include:
• Studio, one, two bed and gallery apartments.
• Available furnished or unfurnished
• On-site swimming pool, sauna and fitness room
• On-site management and maintenance team
• Car parking available subject to availability and licence fee
• Sky, TV and telephone points installed in each apartment