paragraphAbout Us ......
Regency Estates was established in 1992 by the Holt family and is still owned and run by the Holt family today. That's over 25 years of heritage and experience in the Bolton property market. We have the knowledge to give you the best advice around and we have our reputation to protect, which is our best guarantee to you that you will get the professional service you deserve.
Buy, sell, rent or let - the chances are that this will be one of your most important decisions, ever! Be sure to put your trust in a team that have the expertise to guide you through what can often be a complex process. So what else is important to you?
- Professionalism - Regency are members of NAEA, ARLA and NFOPP.
- Responsibility - we joined the Property Ombudsman scheme in 2007. This was only made compulsory for estate agents in August 2014.
- Trained Staff - as a progressive & proactive company we encourage our staff to further their education. Many of our staff are already qualified or are in the process of qualifying for NFOPP (National Federation of Property Professionals), NAEA & ARLA qualifications
- Service - we employ the latest technologies to enable us to offer you an efficient and speedy service.
- Offices - we have invested heavily in our offices, with our LED light pocket window displays, map effect wallpaper and designated seating area we have created a great environment for customers to do their business. Please call into the office for a coffee.
When dealing with a family business you know you can speak to the people who can make a difference, the people who care about you and whether you're getting the service you need to get you to where you want to be - quickly and with minimum fuss.
paragraphCome & Visit Our Offices
We are very proud to have completed a state of the art refurbishment of our double fronted office situated in the corner stone of Horwich, opposite the RBS & Natwest banks.
Bright LED window displays, with A3 and A4 property displays for both sales and lettings. The eye-catching displays are seen by hundreds of people both day and night.
The sleek layout with new flooring, desks, wall signage and local map showing the surrounding areas which we cover.
Our new local wall map is proving a huge success as we can point out properties to prospective buyers and tenants who visit the office.
Please click on the Google map attachment, this will give you a high definition guide of our offices. We would love for you to come and pay us a visit to discuss your property needs or for free Nespresso coffee!