Robert Ellis will be moving their sales office to new premises at 5 Derby Road, Long Eaton as from January 2013 – these being next to Barclays Bank on The Green roundabout. This is a very prominent position which will attract even more people to buy and sell their property through Robert Ellis.
2013 will also be the 25th year since Robert Ellis started the business in 1988 and can you believe it, but we have just seen the best run for property sales that we have ever experienced in our 25 year history.
An equally exciting event is that we will be retaining our premises at 50 Market Place through which we will run our Property Management and Lettings business for the Long Eaton, Sandiacre, Stapleford and surrounding areas. This part of the business is run by Tim Davis who is probably one of the most experienced letting agents in the whole area. Please call either of our offices if you would have a property to sell or let.
Some of the reasons why you should consider Robert Ellis to sell your property are:
• Our 40 staff live locally and have extensive market knowledge of your neighbourhood.
• We are the only truly professional firm of Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents in the West Nottingham area.
• Your property will be marketed through our branch network.
• Our fees are competitive and include internet and press advertising.
• We can carry out accompanied viewings 6 days a week.
• Our sales details include several colour photographs and floor plan
• We operate a No Sale, No Fee policy.
• We can help you and your buyer with mortgage advice.
• We can recommend a local solicitor to carry out your conveyance.
To arrange a free valuation and market appraisal of your property at a time to suit you call 0115 946 1818.