Rowland Gorringe have been successfully helping people move home for over 80 years
Established in 1926, Rowland Gorringe Estate Agents have earned a reputation for their professional, courteous and confidential approach.
We have four Sussex based offices in Seaford, Lewes, Uckfield and Heathfield. We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and HomeLink Relocation Network. This links us with over
1,600 independent Estate Agents across the country.
* Established 1926
* Independent Estate Agents
* Prime location Sussex offices in Lewes, Seaford, Uckfield and Heathfield
* Members of the National Association of Estate Agents
* Part of HomeLink the largest Independent Estate Agency group in Europe
* Traditional values - Today's technology
* Internet advertising on our own and main property portals
* Full colour brochures
* Local and national colour advertising
* Tailored marketing plans to suite individual requirements
* Accompanied viewings if required
* Free marketing advice
* Free market valuation and marketing advice
* Independent mortgage and financial advice
* Competitive fees
* Antique and fine art Auction Galleries
* For all your town & country property requirements from Maisonettes to Mansions
There are pretty villages, miles of unspoilt coastline and quiet award winning beaches, glorious gardens and beautifully preserved historic houses with a strong cultural heritage Lewes supports a thriving contemporary arts scene including vibrant festivals and unusual events innovative galleries and craft workshops. There are individual and specialist shops to browse, antique sellers and markets to seek out, cafes and pubs to supply a range of great entertainment. The famous Glyndebourne Opera House is located on the outskirts of the nearby village of Ringmer. Lewes also offers schooling for all ages plus a further education college for A-levels etc.